Damn R&B singer Usher is out here passing out herpes....he disabled his IG commments lol

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
source.gif

FRIED MASON

Superstar
Daps
Ain't nobody gonna be checking for Vick like that tho. Athletes have a shelf life. Once they play a certain amount of yrs, they retire into that quieter life

Usher is an ENTERTAINER. his whole thing is about being able to get out there on concerts, TV and radio.

Now every time any of his songs come up old or new, this is gonna be brought up

This could possibly be the end of brehs career as he knows it.

I know we clown him for confirming to today's music and tryna sound like these new cats... but at least he was making music. Most guys from Ushers Era ain't even making music no more.

This dude is still making music and still cashing checks. Unless he gets someone with an extremely aggressive PR strategy to clean all this up, it's over for him

SOURCES: I actually work in PR

Yep.

I mean his whole image/appeal is mostly sex related...

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall fukk the same fukking chicks:scusthov:,-Jay-Z

Athletes and entertainers are notorious for this and I don't get it

Reading on Tyler Perry baby moms and I was like if I had paper, Im going to for a smart woman who got her head on her shoulders (even they in the mix) but damn, ,cant be smashing the same girl Derrick Rose skeeted on, that was passed down by Kevin Hart :scust:

home-page-copy.jpeg

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
Athletes and entertainers are notorious for this and I don't get it

Reading on Tyler Perry baby moms and I was like if I had paper, Im going to for a smart woman who got her head on her shoulders (even they in the mix) but damn, ,cant be smashing the same girl Derrick Rose skeeted on, that was passed down by Kevin Hart :scust:

Yes, pipe down doctors, lawyers or ceo of a top company. Lots of freak chicks in corporate & professional area and they keep their mouth shut for the most part.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
What exactly is the greenish discharge? :damn:

Could be gonorrhea but genital herpes can also have a discharge in men/women. Breh is fuuuuuuuucked up. Some people try to fukk around when they don't currently have symptoms so IMO the fact that he was willing to fukk while having blatant signs of disease tells me he has done this before, doesn't give a shyt, and is a piece of shyt.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
No wonder these celebs spend so much on outwardly appearances and balling out of control. They have to have material wealth to compensate for their poor internal health. The nikkas be shinin like a muthafukka getting spa treatments massages and facials because inside they are all fukked up. They have to keep the appearance of being clean when in reality they're dirty as fukk. Back in 2010 I had an opportunity to smash a pretty well known r&b chick and I had a girlfriend. Something in the pit of my stomach just kept fluttering up and down even though the temptation was so strong. My gut feeling so uncontrollable I knew something was not right. To be honest I think all of Hollywood and entertainment has some kind of permanent STD and it's like some sort of secret. That's why they all fukk each other and the rest of us keep saying over and over out of all the people out there why do they keep fukking one another and passing each other around?

I guess we know why now. Thank God I got out of LA when I did. That place is a cess pool. NY is bad too but that's why I'm trying to find one girl to be committed to. I don't want to be out here taking chances no more!

:scust:

When I was in South Beach 1 out of 4 girls had an STD, and there was a dude at Mansion passing around AIDS. If you are on the scene in the mix, you got it. Anywhere where its hot stay with one chick, and get to know her before you f*ck, and if there is an INKLING of doubt get tested together. If you are f*cking a random she needs to be from bumblef*ck or you are in the back country somewhere or overseas f*cking a chick who was locked up in her parents house for 25 years or some sh*t like that. The post 2010 STDs are Brock Lesnar strong, biblical plague type sh*t, antibiotics ain't killing them nikkaz.