Damn R&B singer Usher is out here passing out herpes....he disabled his IG commments lol

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
Maya-Fox-Davis-right-Usher-Tameka-Wedding-Party-StraightFromTheA1.jpg
Looks like a super nintendo game based off Usher's wedding.

I don't wanna fight the last boss :sadcam:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Then you got actors and actresses kissing each other in a movie

:huhldup:

I be sayin' that all the time too.

Like, if my chick was an actress and doing themscenes I'd be like:camby:

Thank God I been going strong with my lady for 7 years:whew:. Single brehs, good luck out here chasing these infected Instagram ladies.

:mjcry:I envy you bruh. Gotta settle down.

herpes is transmitted skin to skin contact anywhere in the genital region. so a condom will most likely not protect you. you don't even need to have sex to get it, just rubbin up on each other it can be passed. not only that most people don't even know they have it unless they notice symptoms , which could possibly be never. tests are unreliable unless you show symptoms and a lot of doctors won't even bother. which is why its the most widepsread std. Typically it can not be passed unless there is an active outbreak but its not guarantee safe.
Best bet is to not be a hoe, messing around with multiple partners.

That's why I've always said that I'm surprised that they haven't invented a condom that protects the balls and pubic area yet.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
where the hell was dude's PR at??

this is a PR nightmare. He should've BEEN paid this chic enough money to make her shut up permanently

for this to be out there in the public, his career ain't gon never be the same. This story will follow him for the rest of his life.

dang. And this breh had never had a scandal in his career at all. I hate it had to be him :snoop:

This story will go away eventually. Remember when Vick was outed for having herpes? How often did you hear about that later on?