DAMN. Passport brehs are right after all! Hard to argue with this logic! 👀

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
If you travel, you'll notice different countries have different ways of thinking. All the social constructs are made up.
Who does what? When? Where? Why? It's all made up by people who lived long before you

Yeah I had a supervisor who grew up in an African country (I forgot which one) and went to school in the UK. He would always tell me that my obsession with money was poisonous and that family and self-identity are undervalued here. He advised me to pursue arts and philosophy and not just keep my head in the stem books to grow my bank account.

I eventually did, and I think he as right. When I look at the people around me, they seem empty a lot of the time.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Passport Bros that go to 1st world countries - She makes money, Society is egalitarian and 50/50 is expected
Passport Bros that go to 3rd world countries - She can't make money. Society is very unequal. Man pays for everything, and that is expected.

Bro stays in America?
  • She makes money.
  • Society is "egalitarian"
  • She can make more money than him.
    • She often does make more money than him.
  • She still expects him to pay for everything
  • AND HE BET NOT SAY A DAMN THING ABOUT IT...
Most Black Men are entirely cool with, "her money is her money, and my money is our money (which means her money)."

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Passport Bros that go to 1st world countries - She makes money, Society is egalitarian and 50/50 is expected
Passport Bros that go to 3rd world countries - She can't make money. Society is very unequal. Man pays for everything, and that is expected.

Bro stays in America?
  • She makes money.
  • Society is "egalitarian"
  • She can make more money than him.
    • She often does make more money than him.
  • She still expects him to pay for everything
  • AND HE BET NOT SAY A DAMN THING ABOUT IT...
Most Black Men are entirely cool with, "her money is her money, and my money is our money (which means her money)."
Ahahahha and you know what’s crazy is even if he makes more money… he still better not say a damn thing cuz “she’s the prize” or blame some bs patriarchy… etc etc

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Of course there would be these jordan Peterson losers entering the thread but there is some truth to egalitarian societies disrupting "conventional" norms

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
There's nothing really wrong with Amerrican ways. The problem is a lot of folks are greedy and the cost of living means both spouses have to work. Everybody wants their cake and wants to eat it

I think men should always pay all the bills and hold the household down in desperate times. Men should also pay for all the dates. Women should be good partners in their own way and pick up slack if the man happens to fall behind.