Damn near passed out in the boxing gym today…

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
:dahell:
You’re supposed to hydrate everyday. fukk the Air Force and their lazy ass fitness test. I spent half my career as a line medic forcefully hydrating troglodytes who weren’t consistently hydrating.

:mjlol:
The saying is for people who think they can drink bs all week th en survive off slamming a bottle or two of Dasani before strenuous exercise.

Calm your little ass down, we’re saying the exact same thing. :gucci:

Don’t let this thread become a beef and now you got The Great Sage @Son Goku thinking ‘bout which caliber he should clip your wings with. :whoa:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
i used to hate when people use to stress hydrating

like fukk off soft ass nikka I drink water

but it is important, just don't remind me to drink water

shyt still annoying, but I feel you

:russell:

Superstar
Daps
Calm your little ass down, we’re saying the exact same thing. :gucci:

Don’t let this thread become a beef and now you got The Great Sage @Son Goku thinking ‘bout which caliber he should clip your wings with. :whoa:

:mjpls:
You don’t have a caliber big enough

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Grass looking like a forest out here. Too hot to cut it. It’s a white couple that rides around here in a beat up Chevy knocking on doors asking to cut grass. I’d take them up on it this time but they look like fiends.

Crackheads do a wonderful job when it comes to cutting grass. And throw in a little extra they will trim the bushes. Ive never had a problem doing business with them. They prefer the consistent source of income over the robbery in my experience. If you have any doubts,just have your pistol in your waistband or in hand when they come to collect payment. Most crackheads arent strapped and wont think its worth the trouble to enter your home:respect:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Crackheads do a wonderful job when it comes to cutting grass. And throw in a little extra they will trim the bushes. Ive never had a problem doing business with them. They prefer the consistent source of income over the robbery in my experience. If you have any doubts,just have your pistol in your waistband or in hand when they come to collect payment. Most crackheads arent strapped and wont think its worth the trouble to enter your home:respect:
This is sound advice. Thank you breh.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
This guy we call "bird chest" came in the gym today. He was doing entirely too much.

I tried to tell him to slow down but he said he was a double dutch champion in high school :jbhmm:

He started sparring with someone and didn't even make it one round before he fell out :picard:

He walked off like Adrien broner with his wrists in the air :wrist:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Grass looking like a forest out here. Too hot to cut it. It’s a white couple that rides around here in a beat up Chevy knocking on doors asking to cut grass. I’d take them up on it this time but they look like fiends.
Man you better put them cacs to work in the sun while looking out the window sipping lemonade. I would open the blinds look them dead in the eyes while they’re cutting and
chug-chugging.gif

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

Anybody working in a med group would see the dumbest fukking things.

- Folks with STIs in their eyes and asses talmbout IDK how that got there.

- Folks that went 12 hours without water, only drank Monsters, and then tried to send a PT tests.

- Folks that regularly get airsick tryna work as aircrew.

- Folks having to be instructed on how to wash their ass.

- Folks not understanding why you should wash your hands when leaving the bathroom.

The list goes on and on and on. :francis: