Damn near passed out in the boxing gym today…

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Grass looking like a forest out here. Too hot to cut it. It’s a white couple that rides around here in a beat up Chevy knocking on doors asking to cut grass. I’d take them up on it this time but they look like fiends.
You wilding

Cutting the grass after a gym session have you feeling amazing. Drink some water & grab some headphones

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Just a heads up to my active bruhs to stay hydrated in this hot ass heat out here. Not sure what my ass was thinking this morning just going straight to training without properly hydrating :mjlol:
I learned that the hard way once. Can't try to power through everything.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
In BRAZILLIAN JIUJITSU I always have a minimun 2- 3 bottles of water, a cup of coffee, some fruit and a bag of cheerios. Before training brother.

Hydrate way before you hit the gym. Not on the way to the gym. Then, have another bottle after. Take care of yourself.
I remember I ended up in a hospital doing crossfit and trying to style on the vets as a rookie. I learned the hard way

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I was tripping anyway going to the gym like that without properly hydrating, lol. Our gym a old-school Philly style gym...ain't none of that AC shyt. Just fans.
Yeah, you gotta be fully hydrated in spots like that.In my old MMA gym we had a fan and an open door for air circulation . We had a big viewing window so people could see us sparring while walking by. The damn window would fog up at times from some of the sessions. And don't let there be two sparring sessions on the mat at the same time.:francis: