Damn near passed out in the boxing gym today…

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Just a heads up to my active bruhs to stay hydrated in this hot ass heat out here. Not sure what my ass was thinking this morning just going straight to training without properly hydrating :mjlol:
respectfully, i'll never understand nikkas like you. it's not hard to hydrate :martin:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Couple years ago, when I was on a cruise vacation in the DR. Once we reached land and got off the ship, the sun was frying me. I thought I drank enough water but 15 mins later, I was blacking out while I was walking around in some town. Luckily my Cuzzo was there, and I was able to sit down. shyt scared the hell out of me, I thought I was randomly dying from like aneurysm or something :damn:.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
In BRAZILLIAN JIUJITSU I always have a minimun 2- 3 bottles of water, a cup of coffee, some fruit and a bag of cheerios. Before training brother.

Hydrate way before you hit the gym. Not on the way to the gym. Then, have another bottle after. Take care of yourself.
Free nut bags.. in your face. During training. Don't forget to account for that brother.

Take care of yourself. Happy pride 🌈 to you and all the other closeted homosexuals in that gym who call that fondling shyt grappling.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I started in a boxing gym again like two weeks ago. I threw up midway in the first class and had to bail. Started to feel it coming up after heavy bag work and made it to the bathroom in time
:francis:

Can't imagine doing that shyt without proper AC. shyt is crazy exercise.

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Breh got the real life finger poke of doom in sparring and went down for the count due to lack of hydration :mjlol:

hulk-hogan-finger-poke-of-doom.gif