Damn...Mike Rashid,CT Fletcher busted for steroids,IRON ADDICTS SHUTDOWN!!

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps

You were on to something :jbhmm:

Dude dont eat.. but is 240 pounds..

Mike been posting videos for years and homie found 2 videos of him barely tasting some food. Kind of strange if you're in the fitness industry.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No,he was 245,but since he hasn't been eating much he's dropped to 220 and said he wants to keep dropping

This seems like one of those Pug Rodriguez moments where steroid accusations start swirling around and then all of a sudden, out comes the explanation of the "diet" and reasoning for the "weight loss". :lolbron:

Weeks before the bust, him and Jim Jones were on their get big steeze and now all of sudden my man on his "losing weight" steeze. Do you, Mike :mjlol:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
You're too invested in this topic, bro. You on the I'm So Alpha payroll or something? Shut up, clown.

You quoted me

You follow bruh on his ig and came and posted the shyt on here, like a female on her rag looking for a tampon lol.

Get your life together bruh, nikkas are losers

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Seems like buddy had a legit inquiry.

Only eats 1 time a day.

Grams of Tren, Test and huge doses of HGH lets you get away with a lot of things; you wouldn't even need to know anything about nutrition at all. Wouldn't be surprised if he ate 4-5k of dirty foods in one meal, and lets the hormones do the rest.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike rasheed might be on to something about eating once.

Last couple of weeks, I been eating 1-2 times a day because I been too busy to cook meals etc. I been eating mostly healthy wraps/sandwiches, then yoghurt/fruit inbetween. I feel great, my body looking lean for the summer.

When my schedule settles down, Im gonna actually only eat when Im hungry. The risk of eating when you hungry os that you might over eat.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Last couple of weeks, I been eating 1-2 times a day because I been too busy to cook meals etc. I been eating mostly healthy wraps/sandwiches, then yoghurt/fruit inbetween. I feel great, my body looking lean for the summer.

When my schedule settles down, Im gonna actually only eat when Im hungry. The risk of eating when you hungry os that you might over eat.
There seems to be a lot of science coming out showing that eating in a true 12 hour window has a lot of benefit. The number of meals within that isn't a big deal.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There seems to be a lot of science coming out showing that eating in a true 12 hour window has a lot of benefit. The number of meals within that isn't a big deal.
I think a lot of people have a habit of eating because of boredom, when they see food etc, even though they arent really hungry.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I think a lot of people have a habit of eating because of boredom, when they see food etc, even though they arent really hungry.
Depends........

I've been trying to learn about it and the podcast I've heard have been interesting. IF and those things ultimately come down to calorie restriction.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Mike been listening to Elijah Muhammads teachings
:troll:

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
This seems like one of those Pug Rodriguez moments where steroid accusations start swirling around and then all of a sudden, out comes the explanation of the "diet" and reasoning for the "weight loss". :lolbron:

Weeks before the bust, him and Jim Jones were on their get big steeze and now all of sudden my man on his "losing weight" steeze. Do you, Mike :mjlol:

same thing happened to LeBron that summer that big steroid dealer to the athletes got busted...Bron came back for the season on some "no carbs" shyt :mjlol: