Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
Such a beautiful baddie back then
51j6QYYX0dL._SY679_.jpg

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I usually don’t care about people’s relationships but that preacher guy she dating strikes me as a fraud. How the hell yall are a Christian couple following gods word and you got your woman bleaching and doing sex scenes?

When meaghan good got asked about it in a interview and the preacher got all brolic on that lady asking I knew dude was a fraud. That’s not what a Christian man would do.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
It must be some young people in here lol. It's been evident for at least a couple years that Meg is bleaching, among other things....if anyone is old enough to remember her career from Cousin Skeeter (late 90s) on, she was never BRIGHT until the last couple years...

Like someone else said, there was never a point she was Michael Ealy's complexion naturally, ever...

At any rate, I always thought she was overrated, never the biggest fan of her acting or her looks. But this shyt she doing to her body is bad...
@murksiderock was speaking the real :wow:

Daps
So basically u was talking about ya self in the thread u made:mjlol:

This was on the very next page in this thread
:gucci:

That ain’t a good example. Unless you’re into photography for real you probably won’t know what aperture or f stop is. That has nothing to do with being able to lighten a photo with filters or a flash.

With that being said there’s been some good evidence posted in this thread that she is indeed lighting her skin
:francis: