Damn, Megan Good Looking Unrecognizable

Balla

Superstar
Daps
even if she was there’d be no point in bleaching.

Bleaching has GOT to be the ultimate form of self hatred. Its above c00ning. Black people who bleach should be sent to fukking prison
What if they do what charlamange did? Didn’t he bleach to get rid of dark spots and became more brown instead of white?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
What if they do what charlamange did? Didn’t he bleach to get rid of dark spots and became more brown instead of white?

Legit medical issues aside. A pass can be given for somebody like Michael Jackson who legit had Ventiligo (though the shyt he did to his nose and chin, while understandable given the abuse he received from his father, is still unforgivable)

Megan Goode don’t have no dark spots or Ventiligo. So there is no excuse

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I don't think he bleached his skin. He just had bad skin from drinking and a shytty d His skin doesn't have that ghostly look that people who bleach do. They say he had chemical peels, and switched up his diet also he's a health nut and lost weight. I don't think there's a problem with what Charlamagne did. His skin is just more even with the rest of his body. He got rid of that rac00n shyt under his eyes. Dude ain't go from Tyrese to Chris Brown like some of these other nikkas.

His face still the same shade as his neck and hands. Megan Good in that pic, her face like 5 shades lighter than her neck.

img.jpg

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I don't think he bleached his skin. His skin doesn't have that ghostly look that people who bleach do. They say he had chemical peels, and switched up his diet also he's a health nut and lost weight. I don't think there's a problem with what Charlamagne did. His skin is just more even with the rest of his body. He got rid of that rac00n shyt under his eyes. Dude ain't go from Tyrese to Chris Brown like some of these other nikkas.

img.jpg
Yeah so what if someone wanted to be a lighter brown, but not go extreme? Is that c00ing?