Damn, Megan Good Looking Unrecognizable

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
I doubt she is bleaching. If you look through her IG account...depending on her makeup (and how much bronzer and contouring) she looks lighter or browner.

I think she has been using a different foundation as of the last week, but even on her IG within the last month or so she still looks the same.

IDK why there's a fascination with claiming someone is bleaching. The same false claims have been brought against Beyonce and Rihanna.

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
I doubt she is bleaching. If you look through her IG account...depending on her makeup (and how much bronzer and contouring) she looks lighter or browner.

I think she has been using a different foundation as of the last week, but even on her IG within the last month or so she still looks the same.

IDK why there's a fascination with claiming someone is bleaching. The same false claims have been brought against Beyonce and Rihanna.

Clout chasing

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Yea ok. She's bleaching.

And it's a damn shame. She was absolutely perfect the way she was.

:rip: to Meagan's beautiful brown skin :mjcry: