Damn man, teen breh dies doing the "One Chip" challenge

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is terrible man.

I love hot/spicy foods but that chip does not qualify as that in my opinion. It is hot but it is also made with shyt that is designed to irritate and upset your digestive system.

To me that is not a “spicy food challenge” it becomes something different all together when a “food” consistently causes people to vomit and have bowel moves (basically your body trying to immediately get rid of it) and is essentially like eating low dose poison.

When ate a chip, I told myself I would never do it again. fukk that chip

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is terrible man.

I love hot/spicy foods but that chip does not qualify as that in my opinion. It is hot but it is also made with shyt that is designed to irritate and upset your digestive system. To me that is not a “spicy food challenge” it becomes something different all together and is essentially like eating low dose poison.

When ate a chip, I told myself I would never do it again. fukk that chip
I'll send you $200 to eat another one

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
People Gonna Come In Here And Say Dumb Shiit Like Attention Is A Drug, Social Media Is The Worst Thing Etc

It’s A 14 Year Old Eating A Hot Potato Chip

Get A Grip

We All Know We Did Dumber, And More Dangerous Shiit And It Wasn’t Even A Challenge, We Were Just Young And Dumb

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People Gonna Come In Here And Say Dumb Shiit Like Attention Is A Drug, Social Media Is The Worst Thing Etc

Get A Grip

We All Know We Did Dumber, And More Dangerous Shiit And It Wasn’t Even A Challenge, We Were Just Young And Dumb
I hope not. But how can a chip kill a person?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

Get A Grip

When I was 14 I drink a glass of hit sauce
:wow: