Damn Kevin Hart did it again...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
1080p version online. Asians tried to really sabotage the boy.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
This thread went from talking about kevins wallet to how hes surpassed or on the same level of eddie murphy :mjlol:

Im done.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Self depreciating Black men always have a large Avenue to make money than even truly elite Black comedians. As long as this is a white supremacist society, they write the rules, we just play our role till the time is up.

When you think about it, things haven't changed much from the stepin fetchit era. Not much has changed at all. White folks just simply adapted their volume.
exactly why he'll remain ontop unlike his predecessors like Chris Tucker, Rock, Martin Lawrence etc.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Kevin keeps winning, and the haters keep getting even more furious :lawd:

The crabs on this site will praise the garbage movies of Jim Carrey, Will Ferrell, and Adam Sandler all day long. But they're quick to try to tear down a successful black man doing his thing.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Can't knock Kevin's hustle. He knows that fame is fleeting and he is capitalizing on it by saturating the market with a gang of movies and standups. The same shyt we wanted cats like Chris Tucker and Katt Williams to do he's actually taken the initiative and ran with it. His movies make a profit and his standups are always packing the house. Hart is smart for striking while the iron is hot and getting every dollar that he can get.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Common haters drop a bar and keep it moving. You still here. shyt is deep for you. You really hate to see kevin shine. Wow.

im here cuz ur flabby ass keeps quoting me and riding Kevins wallet like a true bytch :umad:

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
I hope people don't think Central Intelligence was good because of Kevin Hart...I have no hate for him though the only movie i've hated was Get Hard.