Damn Kevin Hart did it again...

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Did this cat just say that Kevin Hart is on Eddie Murphy's level? In terms of overall success he will definitely pass him with the numbers.

Kevin Hart is not funny though.
You sure about that? Eddie is high in the top 10 all time box office. I dont know what criteria would have Hart and Eddie competing.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I know right?
How dare these nikkas talk about a young black man's success :smh:

I know right.... fukk this little nigglet.

Where the WHITE MEN at? Dane Cook need to return.

More Adam Sandler movies.

I need Amy Shumer to drop another classic:troll:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw the trailer for his upcoming concert and I thought to myself, he might have surpassed Eddie as far as a stand up draw.

He is no where near as funny as Eddie, his comedy is meh, but numbers wise he may have surpassed him.

Now movie wise, his movies are no where as good or as successful as Eddie's though. He is on a tremendous run. He's a like able guy and a great business man.

Tucker would have had the same type of run if he wasn't so damn lazy. Kevin Hart followed the Master P/50 strategy. Stay on the block pumping as long as the fiends are coming. He has oversaturated the market and his run might run out in the near future, but you can't hate on a man for working hard and cashing in on his fame.

Good for Kev. He came a long way since Soul Train.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree he isn't on Eddie Murphie's level, from a success standpoint he's passed Martin though.

Success is a personal accomplishment.I really don't care about the next man's personal biz

In terms of talent/being funny, Martin is light years beyond Kev

Black comedy is shytty right now.Kevin Hart being "top dawg" proves it

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
I watched 48 hours on Hulu for like the first time in like 15 years maybe. Eddie was a stand out for the era.

Yeah I don't think people today realize how big Eddie was. For a long time he had the highest grossing R rated movie of all time. Plus all of his kid movies towards the end of his career. He was legit one of the biggest actors in hollywood. Just checked and he is at nearly 7 billion in total box office with an average of 170 million a film and he did all this before WW movie sales really blew up.:salute:

Feel like watching RAW again:ohlawd:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I don't know why Kevin makes people here so mad...What other black comedies are there to talk about? I would love to be in threads about movies from Eddie, Martin, Chappelle, Chris Tucker, Chris Rock, Damon Wayans...but they aren't putting anything out, and Hart is:manny:

This just depressed me...cause his movies are fukking awful. ..and it's all we got :mjcry:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
besides captain america, central intelligence has been the best movie of the summer so far

thats how wacks its been for movies in 2016

central intelligence was dope though