Damn Kevin Hart did it again...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What Kevin Hart is nowhere near Eddie Murphy in box office. Eddie was a phenom. Kevin might be approaching Martin levels.
I watched 48 hours on Hulu for like the first time in like 15 years maybe. Eddie was a stand out for the era.
Ahmed said differnt
Ahmed is broke, lost, worthless, and has no credibility to his name. Why hasnt he said this to Rock's face? Ever?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He the new eddie murphy on a bigger scale
kevin hart is the biggest comedian actor in todays game..for like 3 years running..

Eddie murphy was the biggest movie star of almost an entire decade and an A lister for almost 20-25 years..

they are no where in the same ball park man...

I actually like Kevin Hart shyt for the most part.. but its very disrespectful to even compare him to Eddie Murphy.. that'd be like comparing Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Robert Deniro :heh:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
And Amy Schumer is the same fat weirdly shaped "cool" chick in everything she does.

And Melissa McCarthy is the same "I'm fat and I'm gunna fall down" chick in everything she does.

And Adam Sandler is the same "I'm a Jew with a wife too attractive for me" in everything he does.

And Micheal Cera is the same "I'm a socially awkward nerd who kind of wins in the end" in everything he does.

And Tiny Fey is the same "I'm a quick-witted feminist with clever one-liners" in everything she does.

Why single out Kevin?
I'm not saying you are a fan of the people I listed but what I am saying is Hollywood is a formula.
Once you find what works you run with it.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think he is funny. A lot of the movies he's in are not though. Sometimes I think he's more worried about quantity than quality. That said, I haven't seen either of his two new movies, but I'm looking forward to seeing Central Intelligence at some point.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I agree he isn't on Eddie Murphie's level, from a success standpoint he's passed Martin though.
What Kevin Hart is nowhere near Eddie Murphy in box office. Eddie was a phenom. Kevin might be approaching Martin levels.
He'll never be better on stage, but Kevin has the opportunity to make way more money.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think he is funny. A lot of the movies he's in are not though. Sometimes I think he's more worried about quantity than quality. That said, I haven't seen either of his two new movies, but I'm looking forward to seeing Central Intelligence at some point.
Kevin is actually hilarious on Real Husbands of Hollywood. I still think people slept on that.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
And Amy Schumer is the same fat weirdly shaped "cool" chick in everything she does.

And Melissa McCarthy is the same "I'm fat and I'm gunna fall down" chick in everything she does.

And Adam Sandler is the same "I'm a Jew with a wife too attractive for me" in everything he does.

And Micheal Cera is the same "I'm a socially awkward nerd who kind of wins in the end" in everything he does.

And Tiny Fey is the same "I'm a quick-witted feminist with clever one-liners" in everything she does.

Why single out Kevin?
I'm not saying you are a fan of the people I listed but what I am saying is Hollywood is a formula.
:whoo:
:mjpls:coli

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He'll never be better on stage, but Kevin has the opportunity to make way more money.
Self depreciating Black men always have a large Avenue to make money than even truly elite Black comedians. As long as this is a white supremacist society, they write the rules, we just play our role till the time is up.

When you think about it, things haven't changed much from the stepin fetchit era. Not much has changed at all. White folks just simply adapted their volume.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Why single out Kevin?
Because we are held to a higher standard so we can be hated on.