Damn. Jet Li Recent Photo...

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
kaVHBkx.jpg

This picture was taken the same day. I mean, he looks old (he is 55) but not as old as that picture made him look.
tenor.gif

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
When did u see Iron Monkey? Cause I owned that movie since 93. It hit the theater here in the US in like 2001. And they butchered the fukk out of the movie. I HATE that they jacked the movie up so bad. Terrible version.
I first saw it when it came to the US. So yeah, I wasn't aware of Donnie Yen till like the very late 90s / early 2000s

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I first saw it when it came to the US. So yeah, I wasn't aware of Donnie Yen till like the very late 90s / early 2000s
Yea. I instruct u to go back and watch the original version of Iron Monkey. The American cut of the film fukked up the plot, translation, removed alot of the social commentary, comedy, and it removed scenes. It also removed pieces of fight scenes. Cut out moves n all kinda shyt. I was mad as fukk that that's the version most people got to see.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Yea. I instruct u to go back and watch the original version of Iron Monkey. The American cut of the film fukked up the plot, translation, removed alot of the social commentary, comedy, and it removed scenes. It also removed pieces of fight scenes. Cut out moves n all kinda shyt. I was mad as fukk that that's the version most people got to see.
Wow. I didn't know the movie was tampered that much

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kaVHBkx.jpg

This picture was taken the same day. I mean, he looks old (he is 55) but not as old as that picture made him look.

:patrice: Aww I see. How you know that was the same day?

Guess first pic in the OP's post must be shopped or maybe that was for his movie role.