Damn. Jet Li Recent Photo...

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Yea fam. I knew about both Donnie and Jet since like 91. They both kinda came up in the same era. They been around since the 80s. Donnie Yen got martial arts movies from the 80s where he flat out break dancing in that shyt. Lol
I wasn't aware of Donnie Yen until Iron Monkey

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't no way on hell that's Jet unless he's getting into character to play Miyagi in the Jaden Smith Karate Kid sequel

Also that article says he' s in lethal weapon 5 :mindblown:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yea fam. I knew about both Donnie and Jet since like 91. They both kinda came up in the same era. They been around since the 80s. Donnie Yen got martial arts movies from the 80s where he flat out break dancing in that shyt. Lol

Yeah he even broke into hollywood back then.Donnie Yen was in Blade 1 back in the 90s. I remember that.

Jet Li though.................................Life is stranger than fiction sometimes.

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
Sad shyt. Hopefully it turns out he was wearing prosthetics for a movie role or something, otherwise it's not looking good for him :mjcry:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Ain't no way on hell that's Jet unless he's getting into character to play Miyagi in the Jaden Smith Karate Kid sequel

Also that article says he' s in lethal weapon 5 :mindblown:

:what:did he not get lit the fxck up with an ak47 at point blank WHILE UNDERWATER at the end of Lethal weapon 4? What were they planning on, bringing him back as a ghost?

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I remember reading that he wanted to retire back in 2010...he had to do all of these shytty movies because he knew his thyroid was worsening his health. Really sucks. My boy has the same thing Jet Li has now too, he's only 29. :francis:
A friend of mines dad dealt with that same thyroid situation. except it wasn't him it was his old lady. She's in her 40s and when it started to act up it sapped her of all her energy, had her looking like a shell of herself.

They went to see some different doctors and they put her on medication. There was a slight improvement but nothing concrete. my friends dad pretty much had her bush the medication and just switched up her diet, straight fruits every night. Honeydew, Kiwi, Grapes, Cantelope, Pineapple, Oranges, Bananas, Mangos, etc.. some combination of that every morning and night for about 2-3 months straight.

Right now she's doing better than before the Thyroid first started to act up, best she's felt in years. Diet is a major key in so many situations, tell your boy to jump on those fruits and take it seriously.