Damn. Jet Li Recent Photo...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
doesn't help that he's wearing those glasses that mickey rooney wore in breakfast at tiffany's

04ddc084919461072ea7d944b088c7b3.gif

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Hate to break it to you guys but there's a bigger chance of the official pictures being "doctored" than the one in the opening post.

In a professional capacity like press photos or the New Year's wish video it's more likely that he got make-up on, got groomed and they positioned him in a way to present him as well and positive as possible.

It's not any different than how Hollywood works around actors' limitations, be it age, health or as often discussed, their size.

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
Yea. I instruct u to go back and watch the original version of Iron Monkey. The American cut of the film fukked up the plot, translation, removed alot of the social commentary, comedy, and it removed scenes. It also removed pieces of fight scenes. Cut out moves n all kinda shyt. I was mad as fukk that that's the version most people got to see.

Bruh aint lyin...I also hated how they changed the music.....the eagle claw chick had a theme that would play whenever she appeared that was dope as fukk

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Worse come to worst he could have his thyroid removed and go on medicine..Sadly someone i love had to and life is a little tougher but her health is not deteriorating to this degree.