Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Y51aR8b.png

Damn.

:dead:

Ya mans wife is severely homely looking.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Well, welll, well.....:mjgrin:
Remember when you @Barnett114 negged me to oblivion and made sure I got bushed for 2 months over me making this EXACT thread just last year, saying my expososal is "ridiculous" and was quick to take sides???? what changed this year :jbhmm:

that Half-cac is NOT even African American, he was born in Germany when his momma wenched for a German cac...he only moved to the states at around 11 years old.

why do y'all think hes been "moving" around? Why do y'all think he conveniently ended up in Canada? :mjgrin:

I'll give you a clue: 21 Savage :mjgrin:

oh, the tables have turned :wow:

@Illuminatos

Last edited:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
I’ve never said black men were fukked up or bad at dating. :dead:

Like I said people just make stuff up in their heads. :manny:
A lot of Black men are selfish, lazy, and irresponsible because of this it's hard to raise children & have a successful marriage. This can also be applied to the other things black men fail at. :manny:

:blessed:

A very disturbing trend I see on the coli is men justifying the different scenarios in which they would "smack" or even outright knockout a woman.

"If she hit me first"
"If she spat on me"
And sometimes
"If she talked reckless to me"

And its almost always black men talking about black women in this violent matter, at least on the coli.

That thread with the girl getting smacked up by that tall mentally deficient guy brought out a level of bloodthirstiness and contempt that disgusted me. Everyone was cheering on thisnfude who while provoked, viciously assaulted a black woman.

Is it White supremacy that makes Black men devalue their sisters so much that everytime there's a video or story of one getting beat up that they have to defend the perpetrator?

I don't even want to bring up the Ray Rice thing l, that was a low point.

Any thoughts?

It's sad honestly. I ran into a lot of bm like that when I was still dating, Not so much of the bedwench thing but the wanting to be your only option while wanting to still be free themselves. Then insulting you for doing the same.

you comment and "troll" alot about black men but i dont ever really see you critique arab men:manny:

i know its cuz of your past experience but it is odd :manny:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Also, at the bold. Is this how you think AA’s talk? I didn’t post like this in my post. If you are going to try to replicate what I said, then be precise. Don’t do no white boy shyt and misrepresent me and type that goofy “day” stuff. You know I don’t type like that.

Deez? I’ve never typed like that in my life. How do you really feel, man?

look at you :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

mofo taking my typos and trying to reach for something to claim victim about.
:russ:
:camby: quit projecting.