Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is not defamation. These are his words.

His information was put online publicly for all to see, this is not related to that Yahoo case.

You can accuse him for bullying too for similar threads he has made. The Clean Hands doctrine exist for a reason.

Why are you caping for someone who hates black people with sucn a passion?
Im saying tho :why:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
nikka was on his anti-Trayvon Martin shyt too.:snoop:
xNU3Ymd.png

U0uHEPC.png
yjFiZJg.png

3LwaxZQ.png
pfRv7C0.png

TIFVtj3.png

gAjsc9J.png
fukking terrible.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
You AAdos brehs and brehettes need to hold this L, period. This is the nikka y'all always championing on here as your voice and leader, and yet he out here posting the most vile and detrimental things you can think of about black people on the internet. nikka don't even live in the US and yall give him a pass to speak on our politics. nikka out here seeding up the most bottom of the barrel, ugly ass midwestern caveho and yet be on here talking shyt about foreign black people like its nothing. And yall gave him a pass all these years. Future Caucasian ass nikka. This is YA'LL mans.

Those posts are sick and disgusting period and he should be ashamed about what he posted as a grown ass, 30+ year old man.

:wow:

Supper

All Star
Daps
lWhat breh has said on here regarding anti-BM twitter entities, immigrants etc is true tho.

Exactly none of us, not even him today cosign what was written in them fb post.

But, where's the lie in any of the what he says HERE AND NOW regarding the rampant straight anti-AADOS male sentiment and exploitation from black(women, gays, and especially immigrants)?

I hope breh keeps posting, but if he decides to fall back for a while I'll happily make it my business to confront that shyt head on when I see it more often. Like I said brehs(If you ain't straight AADOS male, then you aint breh) need to start making it their biz to familiarize themselves with these anti-breh narratives and know how to effectively refute them, shut them down, and counter attack.

We can't just let one breh shoulder all of the burden like Meta, Akan, Ilmatic and a few others been doing for a while now.

Last edited:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Keep an eye out? You say I’m being passive aggressive, when you should’ve been aggressive and said this in the post you mentioned me in.

Just like you have your beliefs in Pan Africanism, I’m gone continue mines. This don’t stop no show. Ain’t nothing else left to really discuss my dude :manny:
:snoop: you're talking like you've never been tagged or seen somebody tagged in a thread with zero context added and I KNOW that's not the case, so why is it an issue here? :comeon:

And this ain't about beliefs in Pan Africanism or ADOS. Its about being mindful and recognizing AGENTS when they're in your midst.