Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
nikka was on his anti-Trayvon Martin shyt too.:snoop:
xNU3Ymd.png

U0uHEPC.png
yjFiZJg.png

3LwaxZQ.png
pfRv7C0.png

TIFVtj3.png

gAjsc9J.png
The fukk

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
You know damn well :martin: don't be passive-aggressively 'confused' about this. There's people in the ADOS ranks on here that may not have it's best interest at heart.

Numerous people have said divisions are being sowed in some of the rhetoric and y'all act oblivious, but "breh" is one of the main culprits. Just keep an eye out around here.
Keep an eye out? You say I’m being passive aggressive, when you should’ve been aggressive and said this in the post you mentioned me in.

Just like you have your beliefs in Pan Africanism, I’m gone continue mines. This don’t stop no show. Ain’t nothing else left to really discuss my dude :manny:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can people sue The Coli for allowing this type of info or badging of users by other members? @Brooklynzson @Barnett114

From what I have seen - The mods should not allow these types of threads.

This shyt don't seem legal.

Online Defamation Law

Lawsuit filed against Yahoo over message board harassment

Stalking/Cyberstalking | WomensLaw.org

This is not defamation. These are his words.

His information was put online publicly for all to see, this is not related to that Yahoo case.

You can accuse him for bullying too for similar threads he has made. The Clean Hands doctrine exist for a reason.

Why are you caping for someone who hates black people with sucn a passion?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I don't. But, keep doing shyt like this -- someone will.

You can’t sue because someone posted public information. lol it’s not defamation since those are words the person said. What would he say? “I’m suing because he re-posted what I posted online?” lol

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
:hhh: bishes always want to run to authorities. Shut yo ass up and log off if you can't handle it

I think she's threatening us.
PEEP... with glasses. :smile:

Cause, I may not agree with his comments --- but this "exposal" and attacking ish is dumb and possibly illegal. What they did to @Booksnrain was enough to see it's a prob.

I noticed it's the thing to do here. I am just surprise this shyt hasn't caught up with this forum yet -- it's not smart to not dead and allow to happen here.

And all black people are victims of Racism/WS. It is what it it. :smile:

Good day sir.

ALL black people??? That's some pan africanist type lingo :patrice:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
No leaders, only one accord and common interest. There is a reason he kept this side of his internet personality away from thecoli. Stop acting like a bytch crying about ados on a thread that don't concern it.
breh thats what some of these nikkas came in here for, No one has mentioned the ADOS, and you got these nikkas bringing it up.

whats funny is this "exposal" does not hurt ADOS, so idk why nikkas think this is gonna bring down the movement:heh:

#FreeCrayola
#FreeBehindThewheel
#FreeReggie
#FreeY2Dre
#FreeMalc
#FreeBrolicSchola

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can people sue The Coli for allowing this type of info or badging of users by other members? @Brooklynzson @Barnett114

From what I have seen - The mods should not allow these types of threads.

This shyt don't seem legal.

Online Defamation Law

Lawsuit filed against Yahoo over message board harassment

Stalking/Cyberstalking | WomensLaw.org
Ya'll nikkas are different man lol.
Last night that same dude was bragging about exposing some guy's information and running him off the site.:gucci:
Now ya'll want to get the authorities involved when he gets exposed? Ya'll nikkas on here are really cliqued up like that?:ohhh:

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
See this is why I'm always:mjpls: towards mutts and race mixing in general. Nothing put peak confusion and identity issues can come from it. From tha shyt he posted I thought @Indiglow Meta (R$G) was above tha bullshyt but apparently i was wrong and my original hypothesis still stands true.

I guess my first clue shoulda been when he was preachin tht mixed supremacy bullshyt on here and i had to challenge him on tht. Wasn't till i seen this thread till i remembered tht shyt but i digress.

Anyway concerning me I wouldn't even do my seed like tht and have them dealing with tragic mulatto syndrome, juggling multiple identities, serving multiple masters, straight fukked in tha game. shyt is socially irresponsible.

Btw when i say mixing i mean culturally and ethnically as well as racially.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
nikka was on his anti-Trayvon Martin shyt too.:snoop:
xNU3Ymd.png

U0uHEPC.png
yjFiZJg.png

3LwaxZQ.png
pfRv7C0.png

TIFVtj3.png

gAjsc9J.png

fukking disgusting.... Anyone who read his garbage post in that Pedo Kelly thread will not his pattern of dismissive rhetoric "its only about 5 people deep" same thing he said about pedos on here who were supporting Robert..... This is the same style of filth.... Once a degenerate pedo loving c00n always a degenerate pedo loving c00n :scust: