Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

ottorocket

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
You AAdos brehs and brehettes need to hold this L, period. This is the nikka y'all always championing on here as your voice and leader, and yet he out here posting the most vile and detrimental things you can think of about black people on the internet. nikka don't even live in the US and yall give him a pass to speak on our politics. nikka out here seeding up the most bottom of the barrel, ugly ass midwestern caveho and yet be on here talking shyt about foreign black people like its nothing. And yall gave him a pass all these years. Future Caucasian ass nikka. This is YA'LL mans.

Those posts are sick and disgusting period and he should be ashamed about what he posted as a grown ass, 30+ year old man.
lol at "our politics" nikka your not one of us. so your in the same boat as ur trying to put him in.

and theres no L to hold because many of yall nonADOS people have suspect nikkas on your side. Glow has never been held as a leader, just the one of the earliest nikkas standing up for our group and we respect him for that. Your putting him on a higher status than what he is. @Indiglow Meta (R$G) admitted his past, he said stupid stuff:yeshrug: What breh has said on here regarding anti-BM twitter entities, immigrants etc is true tho.

#FreeCrayola
#FreeBehindThewheel
#FreeReggie
#FreeY2Dre
#FreeMalc
#FreeBrolicSchola

Last edited:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah. I should be thanked -- cause clearly people not thinking about consequences engaging in shyt like this.
plz-stop-post.jpg

I been posting here since 2012 and this is the gayest lamest shyt i ever read on here so far