Damn I didn't know America dedicated a lot of WWII propaganda towards AAs

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I remember reading a long time ago about black soldiers who switched sides and received citizenship and honorary titles. But I haven't been able to find the source in years. It talked about how there's a small group of mixed Japanese people in Japan who are the children of black WWII vets.
I'm not even into history like that but I would read about that.

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
They even threw in Haile Selassie :laugh::laugh::laugh:

785px-Haile_Selassie_-_Emperor%2C_Warrior%2C_1943.jpg
810px-COL._CHARLES_YOUNG_-_WEST_POINT_GRADUATE%2C_MILITARY_ATTACHE_TO_HAITI%2C_LIBERIA_-_NARA_-_535679.jpg
794px-CAPT._ADRIAN_RICHARDSON_-_MASTER_OF_THE_LIBERY_SHIP%2C_S.S._FREDERICK_DOUGLASS_-_NARA_-_535678.jpg
790px-HILYARD_ROBINSON_-_ARCHITECT%2C_COMMUNITY_PLANNER_-_NARA_-_535675.jpg
811px-C.C_SPAULDING_-_FINANCIER%2C_PHILOSOPHER%2C_INVESTOR_IN_GOVERNMENT_SECURITIES_-_NARA_-_535690.jpg
773px-PAUL_R._WILLIAMSC_A.I.A._-_NOTED_ARCHITECT_-_NARA_-_53569_Straightened.jpg

I don't see the propaganda. Where does it mention WWII? or press for us to join the war effort. If news websites post black history facts like this on a regular basis, wouldn't that be a good thing.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I don't see the propaganda. Where does it mention WWII? or press for us to join the war effort. If news websites post black history facts like this on a regular basis, wouldn't that be a good thing.

Lol, he was employed by the Office of War Information and Public Relations breh. I said this in the OP

Alston became staff artist at the Office of War Information and Public Relations in 1940, creating drawings of notable African Americans. These images were used in over 200 black newspapers across the country by the government to "foster goodwill with the black citizenry.

Charles Alston - Wikipedia

And as far as propaganda, perhaps the ones I've posted were very subtle. For example the Joe Louis' rise to fame is supposed to demonstrate ''democracy in action''. Peep the caption below:

qbHk14K.png

The following ones are much more blatant but I couldn't embed them which is I just gave the link a few posts up. Read the captions underneath the pics to get further context.

6oLZhNk.png

LRKduB4.png
xuBrp6f.png

OQYlj1e.png

2ps51rs.jpg

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
They ain't completely stupid... they know they have done horrible things and continue to do horrible things. And that fear of payback with interest is always there.

Also think about it.. No one is landing any troops on usa soil. But if you can turn a percentage of the population. AA's at 10%+.. which is double digit millions. You can do some serious internal destabilization.

The usa back in the day was geared up for a 2 front war, doubt it would have been able to handle a 3 front one. And you know that's just gotten worse with time...

Yep. Reminds me of that Chris Rock or Chapelle joke about how friendly white people became after 9/11. It was a period of uncertainty.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
They ain't completely stupid... they know they have done horrible things and continue to do horrible things. And that fear of payback with interest is always there.

Also think about it.. No one is landing any troops on usa soil. But if you can turn a percentage of the population. AA's at 10%+.. which is double digit millions. You can do some serious internal destabilization.

The usa back in the day was geared up for a 2 front war, doubt it would have been able to handle a 3 front one. And you know that's just gotten worse with time...

The Soviet Union was also appealing to AA's in their propaganda.

Even today, Russian national TV stations like RT are constantly criticising the treatment of black ppl. It's not that they give a fukk about black people, they want to increase social instability in America.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
White people only become "friendly" to blacks during a time of war (because they need our help). I noticed this when I was in the army during the Iraq war. It's a manipulative strategy. When war stops they go back to their regular CAC behavior. Like now.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
They still do this now with the far left liberal nonsense or the westernize feminist movement...etc

You live and you learn (sometimes you dont):francis: