Damn I didn't know America dedicated a lot of WWII propaganda towards AAs

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
They ain't completely stupid... they know they have done horrible things and continue to do horrible things. And that fear of payback with interest is always there.

Also think about it.. No one is landing any troops on usa soil. But if you can turn a percentage of the population. AA's at 10%+.. which is double digit millions. You can do some serious internal destabilization.

The usa back in the day was geared up for a 2 front war, doubt it would have been able to handle a 3 front one. And you know that's just gotten worse with time...

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Astonishing

tahahaha how cute.. if you only knew the extent of all of it

They ain't completely stupid... they know they have done horrible things and continue to do horrible things. And that fear of payback with interest is always there.

Also think about it.. No one is landing any troops on usa soil. But if you can turn a percentage of the population. AA's at 10%+.. which is double digit millions. You can do some serious internal destabilization.

The usa back in the day was geared up for a 2 front war, doubt it would have been able to handle a 3 front one. And you know that's just gotten worse with time...

they will not divide us :troll:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
My grandad fought in WWII in the pacific. He said the Japanese would constantly plant propaganda throughout areas detailing civil rights abuses going on in the south and throughout the US, while offering freedom if black soldiers switched sides.

I have some mixed feelings about AA men soldiering in those wars.

On one hand, I'm completely anti-war, it is exploitation for the soldiers, Black men were cannon fodder at times.

On the other hand, the military was one of the first places that Black men could demonstrate their capability on a real playing field. One of the first places for meaningful integration, meaningful Black leadership outside the community.

You know why 1865-1877, 1918-1923, and 1945-1975 were such flash points for racial conflict? In part, because each era in vs a lot of Black soldiers coming home fro war who weren't willing to take शीत from White people.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
They even threw in Haile Selassie :laugh::laugh::laugh:

785px-Haile_Selassie_-_Emperor%2C_Warrior%2C_1943.jpg
Jah Love for the most high
c3d51298175137966725eb15dd695797.png

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Cacs know they've done some unspeakable things and are always weary of the get back :ohhh:. I came across these images whilst looking into some WWII ish and thought I'd share with the Root.

I.e the potential fifth column :mjpls:I have to give it to cacs tho. They know where their weaknesses and vulnerabilities lie. Soon as they go to war abroad they keep an eye on non-whites at home e.g Japanese internment camps.

:wow: they gave them the pacspit treatment

Here are some of the images.

763px-ARCHIE_ALEXANDER_-_BUILDER_OF_BRIDGES_-_NARA_-_535621.jpg
783px-BENJAMIN_BANNEKER_-_ASTRONOMER-CITY_PLANNER_-_NARA_-_535626.jpg
781px-Joe_Louis_by_Alston.jpg
788px-GW_Carver_by_Alston.jpg
798px-ELVIN_BELL_-_AWARDED_THE_NAVY_AND_MARINE_CORPS_MEDAL_FOR_DISTINGUISHED_HEROISM_-_NARA_-_535689.jpg
781px-CARTER_G._WOODSON_-_TEACHER%2C_HISTORIAN%2C_PUBLISHER_-_NARA_-_535622.jpg
812px-FREDERICK_DOUGLASS_-_STATESMAN%2C_ABOLITIONIST%2C_CHAMPION_OF_THE_PEOPLE_-_NARA_-_535673.jpg

Hollywood got into the act too. Skip to the 5:15 mark of this documentary:

Last edited:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
My grandad fought in WWII in the pacific. He said the Japanese would constantly plant propaganda throughout areas detailing civil rights abuses going on in the south and throughout the US, while offering freedom if black soldiers switched sides.

If I'm not mistaken the USSR also was using US segregation in its propaganda.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Can someone explain to the kid in a 5th grade world what are the articles stating?

Man I've read some many accounts to how blacks were treated in the military from it's a shame.

From not giving them bullets
From putting them on the front line (first)
Feeding them slope
Giving them broke down weapons
etc
I can go on.
Taking orders from a white man even when they knew that the white man was sending them into danger (still had to go)

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Apparently cacs have understood for a long time the power of media for propaganda. Mind manipulation tactics.

This should be evidence to anyone that negates the impact of the mostly negative potrayal of black people in media. It has a direct effect on society and race relations past and present.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I heard about that

I remember reading a long time ago about black soldiers who switched sides and received citizenship and honorary titles. But I haven't been able to find the source in years. It talked about how there's a small group of mixed Japanese people in Japan who are the children of black WWII vets.