Damn how are people doing it out here?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Just had a quote to replace my AC. $6.4K to $14.2K on how premium I go and I’m in an average house. I’m doing good financially right now but damn I saw that BS and felt legit bad thinking about a breh out there making $60K a year with a family seeing that number. Central air costing a car note???

:francis: I see why so many people are just giving up

Superstar
Daps
No home warranty? I just replace my whole furnace and some other shyt for under a $700 + a $90 deductible

*Edit: I just realized if forgot to put a question mark after the first sentence. I pay like $60 a month and most of my repairs are free outside of the deductible. I only had to partially pay for a new furnace because of one part that wasn’t covered. As long as it says they cover it, you won’t pay a thing.

Last edited:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
You didn’t get an extended warranty ?! :damn:
Might need to finance it or get indoor AC units (work surprisingly really well , $500-600)
Really good for brehs that like it cold in their man cave and the brehettes can keep the rest of the house warmer which saves on electric and AC grudges, I like it at 72 unless I’m having a hot flash, he likes it at 68 :scusthov:but pretty much stays in one room. We don’t all have to suffer because he hot blooded

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
You better open the window. The breeze is free:blessed:
We didn't even have a window AC when we grew up, in hot ass apartments. Shout out to the oscillating fans that held us down.

But as was mentioned earlier, best to know which appliances to have covered under warranty plans and/or utility company service contracts.
Money well spent.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You better open the window. The breeze is free:blessed:
Hang some wet sheets over the window pane & let that breeze bounce off it.My great-great grandmother told me that was their version of an AC when she was a kid.Never tried it myself.Always been curious to see how it works.Just for the fukk of it.