Damn, fried plantains are pretty good

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
be easy with the fried plantains every week plan....

they were in the "foods that are crack" thread and for good reason

can have them on special occasions but that's not the kind of stuff that should be eaten regularly

Had discussions with Car. and cont. African family members reminding them that the climate/weather/lifestyle here is much different than where they were raised.

If it's 80+ degrees everyday.....not as many cars on the road and you walk everywhere..maybe you can eat stuff like that everyday.....but it's not like that here...keep that in mind.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Of course fried plantains are good :childplease:

We eat them for breakfast with refried beans, crema salvadoreña, eggs and queso fresco:ohlawd:

2732783150_c27775907b.jpg

7338A0AC82035D55569E3E43481427213900BE33

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I dont give a fukk if its sweet, if its not sweet, if its cut at an angle, if its mashed I DONT GIVE A fukk BRUH IMA EAT IT I throw that shyt in sandwiches even I DONT GIVE A fukk IM MAD NOW ITS THREE IN THE MORNING AINT NO fukkIN RESTAURANTS OPEN DAMN

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Plantain, Rice, meat is guaranteed to fill me up.

I wanna go home and eat my moms cooking now fuuuuuck​

Daps
the way haitians make it look weird as hell. shyt look like someone stomped the shyt out of it with their shoes :mjlol:. cut it at an angle like normal people

and what is the point in frying it if you're not going to fry the ripe one? :gucci:. just boil it and call it a day if you're gonna use the non-ripe ones

non-ripe plantains are ok but the ripe plantains are where it's at.

fried ripe plantains with eggs for breakfast :wow:

or fried ripe plantains with black beans :wow::wow:

It makes the edges of the Banan/Plantain crunchy and tasty . :ohlawd::blessed:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
be easy with the fried plantains every week plan....

they were in the "foods that are crack" thread and for good reason

can have them on special occasions but that's not the kind of stuff that should be eaten regularly

Had discussions with Car. and cont. African family members reminding them that the climate/weather/lifestyle here is much different than where they were raised.

If it's 80+ degrees everyday.....not as many cars on the road and you walk everywhere..maybe you can eat stuff like that everyday.....but it's not like that here...keep that in mind.
hell. if we really tryin to get healthy, then Africans gotta fall back on all that palm oil too