Damn... Embiid crying after Kawhi buzzer beater

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Man children are getting slaughtered and are starving all over the world and he wants to cry over a basketball game

I can understand being upset and it also bothers me to see losing players hit up the club the same night... But Damn chill your still rich and alive.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I cant say your wrong

I fw Embiid and find the hate on him corny.

But things like laughing at the elbow he threw in the Nets series:francis:... Yeah Karma is a MF:yeshrug:

Nah. Defending that nikka is corny, for the same exact reasons you just listed. I ain’t knocking you for liking him, but at the same time I don’t see how you can’t understand why some folks don’t like him. All that tough guy shyt is transparent as hell. He’s the loud chirping nikka in your hood who mouth running sparks off the summer time beef with the brehs across the Ave, but when those brehs pull up for the drama he ain’t no where to be found. All that “I don’t think you wanna try me” shyt is a big ass deflection tactic. That boy just as soft mentally and in his guts as his body and health is. That’s why he throws that goofy shyt in there, to try and ease the side eyes of the brehs who ain’t buying it.

Embiid is like Trump, he makes some people’s bullshyt meter go off cuz they see right thru him, but those same folks who peep it look around and get irritated that others can’t see thru his bullshyt too. Like we the crazy ones that’s hating. Nah. That clown just makes the spidey sense go off when he come around. Like I actually wonder what brehs on the streets in Philly think of him as a man, I’m sure a good bit of them see thru that bullshyt too but they just don’t call him out for it cuz he repping they flag. The white girl worship and the front running shyt just makes it worse.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
9r6mSV0.gif

Damn...

One of best gif posts in a long time. Well done good sir...well done.

:russ:
:deadmanny:
:salute:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
NBA Live Season (ps4) officially ON :win:

NBALIVE19_XB1_PROMO_Wire_Hero_940x528-hero-1.png

my dude gone be str8

:troll:

I remember the thread about his girl & all these new nikkaz was dikk policing him with he should’ve chose a sister........ bullshyt
at the end of the day you can say whatever you want - she’s a dime piece, Brazilian model worth around 25million dollars : Embiid won