kAzPkFx.gif

The vulgarity of some of y'all knows no bounds I swear :dead::laff::laff::laff:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Hopefully, this is a wake up lesson and this motivates him to never feel like that ever again. This series loss falls all on him. He was just not consistent. If he consistently drops 30 plus points and 10 plus rebounds like Kawhi did, Raptors dont stand a chance.

off season he needs to eat clean, hit the gym and call up Olajuwon to perfect his post up game.

No reason why he shouldnt be an mvp candidate next year with that approach.
Good luck with that one:francis:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This social media missile he bout to take over the summer will either destroy him or turn him into a beast. Nikka might actually grow up over this and really dominate next year especially if jimmy stays. U can tell them 2 really started to fukk with each other and jimmy will hold him accountable.

If ben aint shooting everyday in the gym this summer They better trade that nikka before jimmy fukks his girl

McPiff

#goat
Daps
A season ago, the Coli loved Joel's trolling and antics

Now after this, he's crying after a heartbreaking loss and it's: "that's what trolling gets you, he deserves it"

Never change, Coli :wow:

Coli is full of corny ass, dap fishing, bi polar cacs. What did you expect

Lies.....Lebron avg 28.2/7.8/4.0 on 57%/52%/79% shooting during the 2014 finals.

Nah breh we need that narrative :damn:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Smh at comparing him to Hakeem. The dream was 2x defensive player of the year. He so would have gotten a defensive rebound, unlike Joel. This bum had Lowry posted up IN THE PAINT 1 on 1. He proceeds to pass the ball rock to another player in the post. Ol scary ass nikka :hhh:

That nikka love crackers. African brother my ass :camby:

Last edited:

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Smh at comparing him to Hakeem. The dream was 2x defensive player of the year. He so would have gotten a defensive rebound, unlike Joel. This bum had Lowry posted up IN THE PAINT 1 on 1. He proceeds to pass the ball rock to another player in the post. Ol scary ass nikka :hhh:
I was like :mindblown:when people compared him to the dream at the beginning of the season and people gave me all kinds of BS.
I was like...:wtf: nikka learned some of his moves but he fragile like toilet paper...

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I wanna clown this nikka, but I'd clown him more if he didn't give this much of a fukk. Eat these memes you finna get all summer, and come back harder. fukk the Sixers, doe:gucci:#Knickstape
he would be deserving of clown if he pulled a james harden that one year (cant remember offtop) he was at the club like an hr later