Damn... Embiid crying after Kawhi buzzer beater

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Cant front, seeing that shows how much dude cares. Some players lose, and just keep it moving with little emotion as long they getting paid. This one hurt Embiid

giphy.gif

:lolbron::russ:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bu bu but...Philly doesn't need Lebron. He would only hinder Simmons and Embiid.

Had Lebron signed with Philly. They would've beaten Toronto in 5 games.

People would have bytched he had too much help even at 34

It’s the young guys time now and Embid would not like his shots being taken from him

KnowledgeDropper

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
The chick doesn’t look “white” to me, no issue with the GF

Feel sorry for Embiid, you can’t control emotions like that in the moment, you gotta use it as a motivator to improve

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'll take that. Its something and shows he cares. Hes immature & engages in clownish behavior but dude is young and has time to mature into the leader that franchise needs him to be. Hes far from a lost cause. This gut punch may motivate & humble him. Sometimes you have to get smacked and demoralized en route to the top. Breh can put in the work with the motivation being to never feel like this again. I just hope they get Simmons out of the locker room and away from him.
Last year game 7 loss to Boston didn’t motivate and humble him. Dude is a troll and got what was coming to him

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I just woke to to his beautiful queen consoling him :Banderas:

I didn't even eat some breakfast 1st, nor have I brushed yet

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Lebron (and his Wife) wants to be in LA

2, I doubt LA would trade Lebron due to the backlash.......LA hasn't been able to sign the top FA's for the last 6 years...Lebron signs with the Lakers then all of a sudden you trade him?... That wouldn't be a good look.

Nah they won’t care because it’s the Lakers

And lakers fans want him gone

But your right this would have long lasting effects on big time free agents coming there

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, I hate to see any black man cry, and Embiid seems to be a good guy at heart, but his energy was a whole lot different in Brooklyn and he would probably be talking shyt right now if Philly won.

Maybe he grows from this, but he better calm the fukk down with the shyt talking if he's gonna cry after taking an L.

Or he comes back and triple down like 2pac after he got shot and lost a lung and a ball :yeshrug: