Damn, dude cut his homie off for dating a cac...thats foul as hell lol.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Not talking to you after this....you're....a....stalker :camby:

You'd be crying all types of racism if Janet Jackson's husband's family ostracized him from the Arab community because he married an "Abeed" (their word for us). There'd be threads all over the Root and the Locker Room about it.

Whatever though. Hypocrites gonna hypocrite.
And you dumb nikkas see no problem with marrying outside of your race :mjlol:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

You'd be crying all types of racism if Janet Jackson's husband's family ostracized him from the Arab community because he married an "Abeed" (their word for us). There'd be threads all over the Root and the Locker Room about it.

You are an idiot...whether you reply to my posts or not i dont give a damn. I enjoy calling out stupidity when i see it. Now keep kissing your white girls arse and tell your 'pro-black' brehs to sign up to an organization thay reflect their lifestyles instead of duping blck folks with their 'i am so conscious' drivel.:camby:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
And you dumb nikkas see no problem with marrying outside of your race :mjlol:
That's why you cant marry interracially and proclaiming to be about black liberation and economics. There would always ne a conflict of interest. @MalikReloaded is a good example of this. Got his first white girlfriend and now proclaiming nonsense that even stevie wonder can see through. Ish is so pathetic.

Last edited:

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Ignored....:camby:

Quoted me 5 times in 5 minutes. You got serious problems. Everytime I thought it was someone quoting me to say something interesting, and everytime it was just your annoying azz. Bye bytch :camby:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

Unlike you i strive to practice what i preach. I aint crying for ish caude i don't care for arabs and i dont presume that because i am dating another race i am marrying the race. I stand by my principles which many of your type cant seem to do. Your the type with the right proce can easily turn on your own at a drop of a hat.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Ignored....:camby:

Quoted me 5 times in 5 minutes. You got serious problems. Everytime I thought it was someone quoting me to say something interesting, and everytime it was just your annoying azz. Bye bytch :camby:
Bye dumb arse and go c00n somewhere else:camby:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It's implicit, use your head. Check the "no exploitation" part; bringing your non-Black wife into the community means you're bringing a leech in. Check the "discipline" part; you can't be focused on the community and committed to it while married to someone who's not from the community. Check the "your word is bond" part; how can you say you're proud to be Black when you can't even bring yourself to marry a Black person?
I don't think its implicit but I will "use my head" next time and still disagree but thanks for that. You can be proud to be black and not marry a black person. I don't know even know anybody who isn't "proud" to be black to be honest. This sounds like more Internet talk. I mean honestly that list is like basic ass common sense but I think a lot of people need stuff like that to follow so if that's what they need good for them.
At least its not negative.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
@Um. Ghouls until i am proven otherwise i am sticking to that. Too many blacks today like to ride the fence but still claim belonging to an ideology they find archaic. All these dudes arguing and making ish up in here are just doing so put of fear of losing brownie points not because they truly believe in problackness.

So neg me if you want but ill call it how i see it. In today's age many blacks don't have it in them to build with other blacks...there always has to be a white person involved. The codependency is real, people just dont want to admit it.:yeshrug:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
#pawglife
Interracial-6.jpg

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
doesnt mean they dont identify with the culture from where they've been born
Yeah, but they don't belong there. They should have 24 hours to leave the continent or :trash: for them.

I'm with Mugabe on this one.

They don't belong here either, but the UK and Europe would declare war on us if we sent these demons back.:martin:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
doesnt mean they dont identify with the culture from where they've been born
Listen as an african person no white/indian/chinese person that was born in africa whether one generation or more is an african. Point blank period. This not where their ancestors come from. They can rep their respective countries...but thats it.

Aint no self respecting african seeing a white person and says he/she is one of us.