Damn brehs another brother killed by Houston police shot 10 times R.I.P Alva Braziel

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Know whats fukked up?

I went to sleep expecting to wake up to find more of this.

That video put me in tears man.

What do we do?

So many are just trying to hide away or act like nothing is happening.

I..

fukk man, I can't ignore this shyt anymore...

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
u obama dikksuckers are the worst. nobody said he can end white supremacy. take that straw man to your dumb ass pot head friends

how about having a DoJ that makes states carry records of police brutality incidents...because, as of now, Obama allows them not to

how about having more task forces that produce more reports on the policing in these cities that obviously have serious police problems...the ferguson one blew the lid off of that lil town and there are many more like that

how about having the DoJ then sue some of these corrupt departments and force them into reform agreements

how about talking about police brutality with some fukking nuts instead of sounding like a bytch all the time

and this is just regarding police brutality. outside of this obama is AWFUL on many fronts.

Blah blah blah shut up, u sound like an incompetent moron with those idiotic "ideas"

U don't understand policies or government, go back to the Coliseum & discuss LeBron vs Kobe, this discussion is out of your league.:camby:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Everything he spoke was truth accept for that God shyt. Brothers and Sisters are going to HAVE to come off that "The Lord Is My Sheppard" bullshyt before we can truly wake up because if we can't see that White Jesus has NOTHING to do with this then we will remain easily led astray
He never said shyt about Jesus being white. So go on with that bullshyt

This is the brotha that got interviewed on the scene. Texas isnt playing with them horses :damn:

nikkas riding round on show horses & shyt lol. Look how beautiful that bytch is :dwillhuh:

Last edited:

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
Blah blah blah shut up, u sound like an incompetent moron with those idiotic "ideas"

U don't understand policies or government, go back to the Coliseum & discuss LeBron vs Kobe, this discussion is out of your league.:camby:
yeah ur a dumb ass ObamaBot :mjlol: :laff: the only one out of their element is you :umad:

not only is what i mentioned sensible policy, it's easily doable...your boyfriend barry just don't really care that much about police brutality

he busy trying to sell the country on trade deals that will reward the rich at the expense of the poor :mjlol: just like he's done through out his whole presidency :umad: :scust:

take the nikka dikk out your mouth and put that peanut brain to use fakkit

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
yeah ur a dumb ass ObamaBot :mjlol: :laff: the only one out of their element is you :umad:

not only is what i mentioned sensible policy, it's easily doable...your boyfriend barry just don't really care that much about police brutality

he busy trying to sell the country on trade deals that will reward the rich at the expense of the poor :mjlol: just like he's done through out his whole presidency :umad: :scust:

take the nikka dikk out your mouth and put that peanut brain to use fakkit

Yea go ahead & go back the spot breh, this mentality out of your league :mjlol: