Damn, both LeBron sons are PAWGIng. How long will his Billion dollar empire be black hands?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
dondre_terrell_whtifield_robert_cosby_show.jpg

Just found out Salli Richardson married Vanessa’s boyfriend from Cosby show. I assume that’s his daughter as well
Holdup, oh shyt that's the same dude !!!
Robert?
I'll be damned.

All these years, did not realize that was fukkin Robert. :dead:
Know he's been Salli's husband but did not know that was the same dude from Cosby Show. That hair really threw me off all this time :dead:

Last edited:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn, the kids ain't even adults yet and they can't PAWG in peace :gucci:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree.
this is what I've been saying, alot of dudes don't want to admit to themselves that their *exclusive* black love 90% of the time a product of their environment and who they appeal to mostly.

Dudes that look like FD signifier and Dr. Umar aren't fighting off all types of women. Abd they likely are approaching. Guys like bronny, athletes, or really good looking dudes are getting aggressive play from all women. Not just black women. And not even needing to approach.

So to expect them to be like "nah, only queens" isn't exactly the same reality that mediocre nikkas are in.

:manny:or some of us just rock with black women breh

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
It's not surprising. It's not like I've never fukked white chicks, but these dudes have access to some of the baddest women on the planet. A white chick definitely wouldn't be my first choice lol.

Daps
'Damn, both LeBron sons are PAWGIng. How long will his Billion dollar empire be black hands?'
Look at Jordan and his sons. Is PAWGIng a curse to rich Black men in America?

Hold on, I thought according to the pro blackity-blacks on and outside of thecoli, that mulattoes are black, and the one drop rule, so Lebron's half white grandchildren will be black and if they marry and procreate with white people, they'll be black too. And so on.
:troll: (the irony of using this smiley. Yet so apt for this thread)

Keepya onya toes

Pro
Supporter
Daps
If you grow up thinking it's even remotely acceptable to date outside of your race, that is a failure on your father, the head of your household.

Now if his sons are doing this in pure rebellion, that's different. But if Lebron accepts this, that's on him.

DAMNNNNN

Am I seeing a ghost? Where ya been?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Look at Jordan and his sons. Is PAWGIng a curse to rich Black men in America?
Let me tell you something. I knew pawgs in highschool whose mothers were trophy wives and they literally had their daughters on training wheels and the goal was not to land a career but a rich husband. Some of them are groomed for this. They get their targets early when a lot of other women still think they are the prize.

A trophy isn't the prize it's the symbol of achievement. Now I'm not saying that white women are the goal but that they come at it from a different angle. Stability more than survival. They want to continue a status they occupy not be uplifted. His son's are dating girls that were in their social economic class, whose parents could out them in the same spaces his kids were in.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Holdup, oh shyt that's the same dude !!!
Robert?
I'll be damned.

Know he's been Salli's husband but did not know that was the same dude from Cosby Show. That hair really threw me off all this time :dead:
Cant remember if he's a Lakers or Warriors fan. Remember I used to see him on one of the post game sport shows in the early 2000s.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
No the fukk there's not :mjlol: PAWG nikkas are weird, but please spare me the bullshyt pretending ya'll care about the net worth of another man you don't know.

Your failing to see the big picture.