Damn, both LeBron sons are PAWGIng. How long will his Billion dollar empire be black hands?

coldcall

All Star
Daps
Let those boys live. As long as they're not getting in trouble or dating trashy women I don't see the issue. No one scrutinizes black female celebrities like this.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you guys are weird. Literally makes up storylines to create narratives. nikkas like you should be banned forever.

So we just going off your word?

They were both sitting with two bad lightskin girls at the olympics just days ago

Both of them girls black tho
If you saw those girls waiting line to get their reparations check you would be upset.

When it comes to social/political issues nobody is ever black enough.

When it comes to sex/romance as long as someone in your family had one drop then your black enough.

:heh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If you saw those girls waiting line to get their reparations check you would be upset.

When it comes to sex/romance as long as someone in your family had one drop then your black enough.

I wouldn’t give a fucck. You sound like a loser :snoop:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:francis: idk but I think it's just the more higher your social class the more beckies are around... if lebron's sons was living in the hood and was regular kids they wouldnt be around white girls like that...:heh: just a theory, but since they athletes the greater the chance they get to interact with them.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree.
this is what I've been saying, alot of dudes don't want to admit to themselves that their *exclusive* black love 90% of the time a product of their environment and who they appeal to mostly.

Dudes that look like FD signifier and Dr. Umar aren't fighting off all types of women. Abd they likely are approaching. Guys like bronny, athletes, or really good looking dudes are getting aggressive play from all women. Not just black women. And not even needing to approach.

So to expect them to be like "nah, only queens" isn't exactly the same reality that mediocre nikkas are in.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami

You're actually serious about this? :scust::

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you grow up thinking it's even remotely acceptable to date outside of your race, that is a failure on your father, the head of your household.

Now if his sons are doing this in pure rebellion, that's different. But if Lebron accepts this, that's on him.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
dondre_terrell_whtifield_robert_cosby_show.jpg

Just found out Salli Richardson married Vanessa’s boyfriend from Cosby show. I assume that’s his daughter as well

Daps
They're getting it out of their system early

Pawg Paag Paig Palg Papig early in college etc then be faithful to your devoted black wife and kids later