Damn, both LeBron sons are PAWGIng. How long will his Billion dollar empire be black hands?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:francis: idk but I think it's just the more higher your social class the more beckies are around... if lebron's sons was living in the hood and was regular kids they wouldnt be around white girls like that...:heh: just a theory, but since they athletes the greater the chance they get to interact with them.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People should date who they want to date. Black men in particular should stop worrying about who White men and Black women think that Black men should be dating, because Black women and White men date who they want to date and Black men keep it moving. When Black men date who they want to date Black women and White men won't shut the fugg up about it. So stop being chatty ass Pattys and go out and find some White girls named Patty.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
At this point LeBron did his job. He set his family up where they will never want for anything in their life. Crazy thing is he is not even 40 yet and damn near a billionaire.

I get it. I used to worry about Black wealth leaving Black hands but that is out of Lebron's control. Who knows who is sons are going to marry but it's in none our hands.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Well he did move to the land of racially ambiguous people both look like they’ll quote 8 different heritages