Damn Barkley really was a top 5 player back in the day

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
If you're 30 this year, you were born in '89 or '90 and you never really saw Barkley at his best, if at all...

You have to be 35 (born before '85) to have any real substantive memory of Barkley...

That said, my dad said he preferred Mailman, felt like Chuck was overrated for playing on trash teams and was lazy and a crybaby. Me and him just had a Mailman/Barkley conversation not even a month ago...

I agree with the 1st part a lot of cats be frontin(like the person you quoted) like they was old enough to watch certain eras when they weren’t.you gotta be really be pushing 40 or 40+ imo to really remember the whole 90’s

batkley was better than Malone tho

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I agree with the 1st part a lot of cats be frontin(like the person you quoted) like they was old enough to watch certain eras when they weren’t.you gotta be really be pushing 40 or 40+ imo to really remember the whole 90’s

100% bro, like I was born in '89 and started following the game in '99. I mean kids my age, we knew who Chuck was because we all saw Space Jam lol, but no one my age could really have saw dude with any clarity...

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps

I was the person he quoted. Where u see me fronting like I was or wasn’t old enough?

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Don’t ever mention Paul pierce next to Barkley again

who DIDNT know that chuck was top 5?

Top 5 tho?? Lots of people knew he was a hall of famer. But we talking about a 7yr stretch from like 86-93 where he was elite. That shyt would be a revelation to most of this board cause they wouldnt have been able to see that in real time....unless they 40 plus:yeshrug: