Damn Barkley really was a top 5 player back in the day

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
There will never be a player like him, his legacy took a hit when insecure Kenny Smith started to weekly shyt on him for not having any rings.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
If your over 30 you should know how good barkley is. Come on bruh

If you're 30 this year, you were born in '89 or '90 and you never really saw Barkley at his best, if at all...

You have to be 35 (born before '85) to have any real substantive memory of Barkley...

That said, my dad said he preferred Mailman, felt like Chuck was overrated for playing on trash teams and was lazy and a crybaby. Me and him just had a Mailman/Barkley conversation not even a month ago...

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
If you're 30 this year, you were born in '89 or '90 and you never really saw Barkley at his best, if at all...

You have to be 35 (born before '85) to have any real substantive memory of Barkley...

That said, my dad said he preferred Mailman, felt like Chuck was overrated for playing on trash teams and was lazy and a crybaby. Me and him just had a Mailman/Barkley conversation not even a month ago...

Barkley was way more talented than the Mailman tho. Chuck could do everything on the court. Imagine if he played in today’s game:banderas:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
You don’t look at Barkley and think freak athlete but dude was routinely the most athletic guy on the court. He never got enough credit for his end to end speed and quickness.

One of the best pure athletes on the court and he never took his training/diet seriously :wow:

Mans would grab a rebound and if he got a few strides nobody was gonna take that charge :wow:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Most people know Barkley was a great player back in the day. But how many knew he was that good? You ever see Chuck’s stats? shyt is mind blowing.

Top 5 puts him in the elite of the elite and I doubt most people realize that

people who arent casuals and who didnt start watching basketball in 2015.