damn, after Kanye just begged for kim back on stage, she immediately contacted her lawyer

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Kanye lost his mind. If he didn't have have money, he would be a regular nikka mumbling to himself in and out if shelters with crazy mental illnesses diagnosis, some if which he already has.

He needs help, I wouldn't be surprised if his final recourse is to kill himself and put in his will that he he gonna have limited edition clothes for his suicide. He seems like the type.

Somebody needs to check him in.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
he should've never wifed her and had kids with her in the first place, she was a talentless industry whore, and sadly he was the one who felt to be lucky to be with her, smh

This. I dont care what anyone says...this is what she does. She'll bounce around for clout...

Kanye didnt help matters, but i suspect even if he didnt go crazy, this divorce would happen regardless somehow

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t fukk wit Kim at all or her family but she dealt with MAD shyt wit that nikka and held him down even when he was throwing her and her family under the bus. She ain’t even the one who filed for divorce. He did. Now he tryna walk it back and she done with the antics.

Exactly dudes hate on Kim to the point they can't see clearly, this situation is all on Kanye...........destroy your family by being a bozo brehs :francis:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
he should've never wifed her and had kids with her in the first place, she was a talentless industry whore, and sadly he was the one who felt to be lucky to be with her, smh

Exactly

What a joke

Low self esteem

Too many dudes inflate the value of a fat ass/t*ts and act like it's worth a billion dollars

He saddled her with kids thinking that would make her undesirable to other men. But if she’s had her tubes tied, that only guarantees other men will see and use her as a cum dumpster, a pretty cum dumpster. Never been a fan of dude. That slavery comment made me detest him.

Yea he's a clown