Reppin
Cash
damien-lillard-kayla-hanson-2-f6c042306ca348a6b3a5c3021efd4f5b.jpg

:mjcry:
Not sure if it's his eyebrows but he kinda look like a stud in that pic :mjlol:

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Again, be miserable and stay married forever or get a divorced and pay.
Again if you are worth millions and want to smash broads as a hobby don't get married knowing you have more to lose than she does. A man in his tax bracket should know much better. Now go practice your comprehension skills and know how marriage never favors a man in the western world.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s what he had.

This is what he’s leaving;

damien-lillard-kayla-hanson-1-964cd0a94acb44b78001da881037723c.jpg

Let him Milwaukee Buck in peace. Breh is heading to PAWGtopia with nothing to declare. Probably got tired of smashing groupies on the low. Now he can peacefully play in the snow.
Sometimes we gotta show some respect.

That's years of devotion and probably handing three kids by herself.

Let's be honest. He has the resources to keep his wife happy, and step our if he wanted without being caught. Why mess up the kids?

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Sometimes we gotta show some respect.

That's years of devotio and probably handing three kids by herself.

Let's be honest. He has the resources to keep his wife happy, and step our if he wanted without being caught. Why mess up the kids?
I’ll be honest, I’m just soft trolling. On a serious note, that’s his child hood sweetheart. The fact it took three babies and over a decade to get married didn’t bode well. It’s one of those marriage out of obligation rather than love.

ceremony-301-1350x900.jpg

Come on. Breh said his vows with his shades on. :mjlol: if ever “I’m just here so I don’t get fined” was summed up in a photo. Most important day of your life and you can’t take it seriously?

Most women would call off the weeding there and then for the disrespect. But she wasn’t gonna complain marrying a baller.

I’m just a low budget sociologist. What do I know? :yeshrug: