Dame lillard really starting over…dropped his wife

Sniper

All Star
Daps
50 mill contract per season+ 3 kids...no one ever told him it's cheaper to keep her. Dry cleaners special.

Yes, be miserable for the rest of your life to save money.

ups-oops.gif

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
:ohhh:

Did that nikka have a prenup tho :mjpls:

He coming off bread regardless tho, because he amassed a lot of money while they were married.

Divorce laws are far different in other countries. Divorce in the states hurts for the man but its incentivized for the woman. Where i'm at they saw the rates going up and young women divorcing older men and trying to leave with half and they said, you leave with what you came with and half of what you built together if you contributed to it. If you want the kids to go to expensive schools got to chip in half

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Yes, be miserable for the rest of your life to save money.

ups-oops.gif
He got married and was still running through the hoes via IG. It ain't about saving money it's her spending your money via CS and spousal support and rebranding on social media. Just wait on the new me single life photos once divorced finalized. A married NBA player and his money part ways without a prenup.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
That’s what he had.

This is what he’s leaving;

damien-lillard-kayla-hanson-1-964cd0a94acb44b78001da881037723c.jpg

Let him Milwaukee Buck in peace. Breh is heading to PAWGtopia with nothing to declare. Probably got tired of smashing groupies on the low. Now he can peacefully play in the snow.
Her part time job should just working on fitness

Raised the babies and workout. That’s it. Damn

Sniper

All Star
Daps
He got married and was still running through the hoes via IG. It ain't about saving money it's her spending your money via CS and spousal support and rebranding on social media. Just wait on the new me single life photos once divorced finalized. A married NBA player and his money part ways without a prenup.

Again, be miserable and stay married forever or get a divorced and pay.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Her part time job should just working on fitness

Raised the babies and workout. That’s it. Damn
No excuses to let yourself go when you’re married to a rich man. ZERO. Raising kids isn’t as difficult when you’ve got nannies and a butler.

Dame probably woke up one morning and looked at her with contempt.

“I’m busting my ass on the court and you can’t even do 5 burpees? :scust:

I appreciate she’s had children but there are married women with less resources who don’t allow themselves to fall off after children.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Damn you b*stards really get happy and imagine these celebs are "on your side" and getting a divorce :skip:

Can we at least get a pic tho :dahell: