Dame Lillard is in an abusive relationship and is fine with it.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Thats a damn lie

How many times we knock CP3 or Melo because they don't have a ring?
Same happened with Reggie Miller, Malone, Ewing. We praise Lebron when only 1 of his rings came without a superteam but his first two and his last were with superstars.

Get that ring anyway you can. Fuk the loyalty shyt.
CP3 GOT KNOCKED
BECAUSE HE COULD NEVER
MAKE A CONFERENCE FINALS.

NO ONES EVER GONNA
KNOCK HIM AGAIN SINCE
HE MADE A FINALS...

MELO GOT KNOCKED
BECAUSE HE ONLY BEEN OUT
THE 1ST RD 2 TIMES IN 19 YRS...

NO ONE KNOCKS
REGGIE, MALONE NOR EWING
IN THAT SAME MANNER
BECAUSE THEY CONSISTENTLY
MADE DEEP RUNS.
:devil:
:evil:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dame got people fooled thinking he really care about winning like that :mjlol:.

After his passive aggressive dry snitching of Bron and AD on some "i could have left but i didn't but i could have but i didn't" shyt...can't take anything he say seriously.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
It starts with defense

Portland can give Dame all the pieces he wants, but if there are no defensive players, then it's useless

Ideal would be to have every position outside of Dame to be defensive players. Be the 2001 Sixers

So you're saying he needs to demand a trade to the Raptors?:jbhmm:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Dame got people fooled thinking he really care about winning like that :mjlol:.

After his passive aggressive dry snitching of Bron and AD on some "i could have left but i didn't but i could have but i didn't" shyt...can't take anything he say seriously.

We might’ve disagreed in the season thread but we agree here. :ehh:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
i like how the narrative is pointing to "poor dame", and hes a big reason why they fail

Daps
Listen up.. Durant ring chased and what happened? He won 2 FMVPS and still felt he had to leave because nobody respected his move.

So then he goes to NY and brings his buddy flat earth with him to win with his "own team" and how's that been going so far?

Dame really doesn't change the narrative if he goes and joins say L.A. for argument because that was discussed. Does Dame's life change because he helps LeBron get another ring? And he's the 2nd/3rd guy on that team?

Even if Dame won the FMVP people would still say he chased...

To further that point... nobody views AD as a champion. All the credit went to LeBron. AD's still called "soft" by everyone in the media and rightly so nobody wants to see AD as L.A.'s #1 option..

This is the climate now. There's always gonna be critics unless you are Giannis and you stay and win with the team you are on... Nobody criticizes Giannis AT ALL... his legend grew because he won it with a couple "all-star/borderline all-star" players instead of a Super Team.

He's never had anything remotely close to Thompson/Dray/iggy etc. on the same team... so why even bother with that comp. CJ was the best he had and before that LaMarcus for a couple years... that's it.

Why? Ring chasers are always gonna catch strays... that's the climate that was created now.. Either way. it wasn't Dame that forced Durant out of GSW... Durant wanted to leave because he felt he had to in his heart... he didn't feel he really proved much on GSW

Honestly.. there's no reason to leave at this point. The org never secured another all-star or two to be his running mate but at the end of the day.. if he goes and teams up somewhere people will still complain..

He's just gonna have to be cool with the half billy he'll earn from bball and im sure he is :mjlol:
Dame Stan babble.

:unimpressed:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
So you're saying he needs to demand a trade to the Raptors?:jbhmm:

Damn, didn't even think about it. That would be an awesome team to be honent

Dame surrounded by multiple perimeter and paint defenders, and all he has to do is hit 3 pointers and 4th quarter shots to end the game :ehh:

The problem I'm seeing with alot of players is that they never are honest with their weaknesses, and don't want to play on teams that provide a win-win situation. Dame could easily have a title if he went on a Raptor's like team

Last edited: