Dame Lillard is in an abusive relationship and is fine with it.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Small guards need perfect situations, they should never be expected to win. It will always be as the underdog. So let them just get their checks in peace

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nothing honorable in ring chasing. He said he was heavily influenced by Dirk's career. I commend him for trying to win in Portland.

Thats a damn lie

How many times we knock CP3 or Melo because they don't have a ring?
Same happened with Reggie Miller, Malone, Ewing. We praise Lebron when only 1 of his rings came without a superteam but his first two and his last were with superstars.

Get that ring anyway you can. Fuk the loyalty shyt.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Supermax extension coming this offseason.

Lillard already secured that. :hubie:

I'm telling yall he got Portland by the balls, not the other way around.

Dame is loyal to his money first.

He got Portland by the balls but the new Gm got duped in two trades within a damn week.

Make it make sense.

And miss me with that( we might have 60 million in space talk) because that's already been proven a lie

I'm off today so I'll wait for your response

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Why? Ring chasers are always gonna catch strays... that's the climate that was created now.. Either way. it wasn't Dame that forced Durant out of GSW... Durant wanted to leave because he felt he had to in his heart... he didn't feel he really proved much on GSW
Because he isn't good enough to win a title as the best player on a team so he'll either finish his career without or become a ring chaser himself:yeshrug:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Yeah it's over for him

You can't save everyone.. in 20yrs he'll be the Rod Strickland of this generation
:comeon:
Listen up.. Durant ring chased and what happened? He won 2 FMVPS and still felt he had to leave because nobody respected his move.

So then he goes to NY and brings his buddy flat earth with him to win with his "own team" and how's that been going so far?

Dame really doesn't change the narrative if he goes and joins say L.A. for argument because that was discussed. Does Dame's life change because he helps LeBron get another ring? And he's the 2nd/3rd guy on that team?

Even if Dame won the FMVP people would still say he chased...
Dame to LA =/= KD to Golden State

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
@Serious he got Portland by the balls? Is that why he basically shut himself down for the season? Yes, I've seen the picture a few days ago of him back at practice but if he has the organization by the ball's why are they not making win now moves? Who in 22 free agency are they big game hunting? Do you need the list? You know I have it right? Are they saving this space for 23 when dame is years older(33)?

Just because you go to a new team doesn't necessarily mean you're ring chasing. He needs to be a a better situation. Yet he chooses (organization power :mjlol:) and wait to win. Like someone said he's not Giannis and will be this generations Rod Strickland

I'm locked in today. I'll wait

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
Dame probably one of them weird brehs that love Portland :yeshrug: I think that has to be the case at this point cause idk how he sees this becoming a winning situation for him