Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Kind lost some respect for dame. None of this was done with pose or calculation. Just seems very emotional.

Like others have mentioned they lost their biggest bargaining chip by being openly vocal.
If him and his agent woulda kept their heads down and worked with Portland behind the scenes, he'd probably already be in Miami.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Give up Bam and the trade will be done already

I wouldnt do all that for an old dame. Let alone give away four first rounders and young players on top of that. I wonder though who's waiting to scoop Herro cause teams have been all in a holding pattern waiting fo Harden and Dames deal to materialize

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I wouldnt do all that for an old dame. Let alone give away four first rounders and young players on top of that. I wonder though who's waiting to scoop Herro cause teams have been all in a holding pattern waiting fo Harden and Dames deal to materialize
They more than likely wouldn't have to give up all those first rounders and use players if they included Bam instead. Obviously Miami isn't going to do it (I joke when I keep saying it) as he's the key to their defense, but I wouldn't blame Portland for trying.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

this is pathetic

4 first round picks that would all be late 20-30s fringe players at best low level rotational players
expiring contracts so probably a washed kyle lowry and a kevin love or ish
2nd round picks that probably wont even make the nba
young players probably some scrubs like jaime jacquez and orlando robinson

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
They more than likely wouldn't have to give up all those first rounders and use players if they included Bam instead. Obviously Miami isn't going to do it (I joke when I keep saying it) as he's the key to their defense, but I wouldn't blame Portland for trying.

Bam is a unique player with his mobility and strength defensively and the fact they play make through him. Unless they think Orlando Robinson is the answer.. Who'd be left on the heat post trade that makes this team a contender?