Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Nba should tell lillard hoe ass agent he or his agency business will be suspended (no commission, no deals)for 1-2 years for calling teams & telling them don’t trade for lillard

That’s a dangerous precedent dude is doing, you cannot force a team to do what your client wants. They have no leverage at all
I ain't condoning what he's doing but there's no rules saying you can't do what Dame's doing either.
:hubie:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Nba should tell lillard hoe ass agent he or his agency business will be suspended (no commission, no deals)for 1-2 years for calling teams & telling them don’t trade for lillard

That’s a dangerous precedent dude is doing, you cannot force a team to do what your client wants. They have no leverage at all

Facts. If I was Portland I'd say fukk him, he can sit his ass at home for the next 4 years. It's not like the package they're gonna get back for him is so valuable that they can't afford to be petty.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Teams just had the option to sign him as a free agent and passed. You think teams are now gonna give up assets to acquire him on that contract?
:mjlol:
Did they? Seems like Portland just threw him the crazy bag assuming Dame would stay and he took it :manny:

I don’t think Portland gives a fukk regardless he’s a functional NBA player on a to be rebuilding young roster and they need to have a certain amount of $ on the books I think down the line as long as he’s still producing a team in need of a versatile forward would trade for him :manny:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Teams just had the option to sign him as a free agent and passed. You think teams are now gonna give up assets to acquire him on that contract?
:mjlol:

YOU nikkaS SAY
THE WILDEST shyt...

LIST THE TEAMS THAT
HAD THE CAP SPACE
TO SIGN GRANT TO THAT
CONTRACT THIS OFF SEASON.

HOUSTON...
:devil:
:evil:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Grant is movable for more assets.
I'm not sure I agree
I think they went too many years for too much money
John Collins and Poole were thought to be assets not that long ago (and are both younger than Grant) and both got salary dumped for weak returns

If they had got him at 3 years/100mil I would think solid deal. 5 years/160 could become an albatross very quickly if anything goes wrong

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm not sure I agree
I think they went too many years for too much money
John Collins and Poole were thought to be assets not that long ago (and are both younger than Grant) and both got salary dumped for weak returns

If they had got him at 3 years/100mil I would think solid deal. 5 years/160 could become an albatross very quickly if anything goes wrong

GRANT IS A 2 WAY PLAYER...

THOSE 2 ARE HORRIBLE DEFENDERS.

GRANT IS A 40% 3P SHOOTER
THOSE 2 ARE BELOW AVERAGE.

YOU nikkaS JUST BE SAYING shyt
:devil:
:evil:

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Dame signed a contract last off-season for the super max. He has 4 years left on his contract and now he trying to force his way to one specific team.

I have no sympathy for someone who claims to be a basketball traditionalist, not doing the right thing for the team that made him, not doing the right thing for the fans, and players in the locker room, and the organization who helped make him what he is today. Dame made a very, very selfish decision. Dame is gonna have to live with that for the rest of his life. Dame screwed Dame. I have no sympathy for Dame.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Lillard being successful is gonna be a bad look for Silver and the league....Also this is much worse than Bron/KD combined in terms of non compete.

NBA credibility is down the toilet if hes able to get to Miami while his agent is allowed to sabotage Blazers leverage.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Dame signed a contract last off-season for the super max. He has 4 years left on his contract and now he trying to force his way to one specific team.

I have no sympathy for someone who claims to be a basketball traditionalist, not doing the right thing for the team that made him, not doing the right thing for the fans, and players in the locker room, and the organization who helped make him what he is today. Dame made a very, very selfish decision. Dame is gonna have to live with that for the rest of his life. Dame screwed Dame. I have no sympathy for Dame.

The amount of time this dude wasw talking about competing and not running to a another team only to do it ten times worse than KD lol....