Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What are your best examples of him dominating in his own era? Name three playoff series where you felt that he had an inferior supporting cast, yet dominated in the series to carry his team to a win.

He running from the grind

What happened to the grind? :mjgrin:

All shyt talking about Durant and em, and look where we are . What about the grind?:russ:. That bitter humbling pie is undefeated:wow:

No more loyalty

Unloyal bum

Ahahahaha. What happened to loyalty and all those rap songs about it? :mjlol:

fukk Dame Dummy :umad:

Lol he could have left years ago but “the grind” y’all :mjlol:

The grind worn down finally :mjlol: nikka saw that Grant contract and said get me tf outta here

Run from the grind brehs :pachaha:

Running from the grind :banderas:

POR as a organization must end :blessed:

this guy is a drama queen. just trade his ass and so we don't have to hear from him about this anymore.

How you talk all that shyt then REQUEST a trade.

GTFOH bruh

He did it. He finally ran from the grind :laff:

He ran from the grind 😔

Will he go to Miami? Or Philly?

Every single poster here will be giddy like a schoolgirl if Dame ends up on their team :mjlol: These posts are nonsense. That Grant contract would be the breaking point for anyone :mjlol:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Too late now. Grant debuted at the top of the worst contract in the nba charts
How he’s a switchable 6’9” forward than shot 40% on 6 att …32 million a year is a easily moveable deal if they want to trade him …he’s going to put up 20+ a game this year without Dame in town

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if he waited all these years... talked all that loyalty talk

and gets traded to the Nets (i don't care if he claims that's a place he wants to go)

he is a fool

if he ends up with the Heat though :whoo:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would POR do that he doesn’t have a no trade like Beal

dunno why some of y’all are acting brand new

bcuz we’re re in a league now where teams “reward” certain superstars by honoring trade request destinations…this is not new…KD was sent to phoenix with NO other teams considered even tho there may have been better deals out there…I didn’t like it but again that’s how it’s been for a few seasons now…so there should be no surprise if portland does the same…if anything I’d be MORE surprised if he’s traded to a team that he didn’t request

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Wasted years of his prime trying to prove how loyal he is and taking shots at other guys who left their teams. After all that he now ends up asking for a trade anyway.

Dude is as wack as his music.

“I'm tired of hearin' 'bout who you checkin' for now
Just give it time, we'll see who's still around a decade from now” :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Every single poster here will be giddy like a schoolgirl if Dame ends up on their team :mjlol: These posts are nonsense. That Grant contract would be the breaking point for anyone :mjlol:
I grew up with the Knicks. There’s not a damn thing Dame can do for the pain and suffering I eventually became numb to :childplease:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Dame announces this a day after the front office overpaid Grant.

If im the front office its fukk Dame at that point, I would try to get the best offer possible, Miami or whoever
30 million for a 6’9” forward that shoots 40% from 3 isn’t an overpay ..definitely not a contract that can’t be moved in the future …you keep the asset and trade it for picks later