Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Lol at Portland devaluing Tyler Herro as of they can get something better :pachaha::mjlol:.

We give you a young SG..two first. A young SG that fits your timeline.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said this before Miami needs to go ahead and add Bam to the deal. He’s good but he’s not on the level of Jokic Embid AD or a Giannis.

It’s obvious that Portland wants more. I think Lillard and Butler with role players has a higher ceiling than Butler/Bam with role players. If Erik Sposletra is as good as everyone thinks (me included) then he should keep getting the most out of role players and vet minimum guys.

Miami has no leverage so idk why their fans are acting like Portland has to do anything. Dame is under contract for three years and they don’t care about winning right now.
Depends on what you want. If you want that star power and "He couod drop 50 any given night" you definitely do that. If you wanna get better then no you dont do that. With guys like Dame you gotta surround him with defense and versatility to win. You dont want Jimmy at his age having to be everything on defense all season. And even that wouldnt be enough anyway. Dame is a bigger star and more lethal offensively. Bam is the kinda guy you need in today's NBA and you got Jimmy to get buckets (in the playoffs). We sometimes get too enamored with status or scoring ability.

We gotta just be honest with ourselves. There is no way for a deal to work between just these 2 teams without someone being stupid.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at Portland devaluing Tyler Herro as of they can get something better :pachaha::mjlol:.

Or just hold on to the asset for 3 years and either have him play for you (guaranteed to be better than Herro cam hope to dream of being) or see what you can get. You dont trade Dame with 3 years left unless its worth your while.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I’d rather take OG if I’m Portland. Barnes is overrated af. Raps aren’t resigning OG anyway and they will do the same dumb shyt like FVF and let him walk for nothing

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

They definitely can get a better package than Tyler Herro and picks :laugh: