Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said this before Miami needs to go ahead and add Bam to the deal. He’s good but he’s not on the level of Jokic Embid AD or a Giannis.

It’s obvious that Portland wants more. I think Lillard and Butler with role players has a higher ceiling than Butler/Bam with role players. If Erik Sposletra is as good as everyone thinks (me included) then he should keep getting the most out of role players and vet minimum guys.

Miami has no leverage so idk why their fans are acting like Portland has to do anything. Dame is under contract for three years and they don’t care about winning right now.

:russ::russ::russ:Delusional, yall better get ready for what Riley offered or find a better deal elsewhere. He. is. not. budging.

Theres no way youre Heatset, Miami has no leverage?? And Portland does?? Then why havent they made a deal then?? lmaoo

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Would be hilarious is breh swoops in again at the last minute and get Dame like he got Kawhi :heh:

Don't think it's even that last minute.

The 33-year-old Portland Trail Blazers superstar will not report to training camp next month if he’s traded to any team other than the Heat, Shams Charania told The Rally. Lillard will only report if he’s playing for the Trail Blazers or Heat this season, according to Charania.

Of note, Charania mentioned the Toronto Raptors as the lone specific example of a team Lillard would be unwilling to play for.

That was a couple weeks ago. Sounds like Dame & his agent got word of the Raptors being interested & tried to shut that shyt down.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

That was a couple weeks ago. Sounds like Dame & his agent got word of the Raptors being interested & tried to shut that shyt down.
Gotcha. But Kawhi camp was saying the same stuff and he ended up bringing his ass to camp so I think the same will happen here if he’s traded there.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

He's gonna show up. He has no choice. If he pulls some shyt, I would expect a massive fine from the NBA. You can't negotiate a new TV rights deal and still have players trying to pull this shyt.

Quite frankly, Toronto would be a good landing spot. Dame, Siakam, Poeltl, McDaniels and Trent is a nice rotation. I would assume Masai would be trading Barnes if he got Dame.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He's gonna show up. He has no choice. If he pulls some shyt, I would expect a massive fine from the NBA. You can't negotiate a new TV rights deal and still have players trying to pull this shyt.

Quite frankly, Toronto would be a good landing spot. Dame, Siakam, Poeltl, McDaniels and Trent is a nice rotation. I would assume Masai would be trading Barnes if he got Dame.

Barnes is a sf right now there is a logjam with him and og