Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
I said this before Miami needs to go ahead and add Bam to the deal. He’s good but he’s not on the level of Jokic Embid AD or a Giannis.

It’s obvious that Portland wants more. I think Lillard and Butler with role players has a higher ceiling than Butler/Bam with role players. If Erik Sposletra is as good as everyone thinks (me included) then he should keep getting the most out of role players and vet minimum guys.

Miami has no leverage so idk why their fans are acting like Portland has to do anything. Dame is under contract for three years and they don’t care about winning right now.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I said this before Miami needs to go ahead and add Bam to the deal. He’s good but he’s not on the level of Jokic Embid AD or a Giannis.

It’s obvious that Portland wants more. I think Lillard and Butler with role players has a higher ceiling than Butler/Bam with role players.

Their whole defense will collapse and Jimmy and Dame are both 33.

Bam is like 26

It does not make sense.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
tenor.gif

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It’s obvious that Portland wants more. I think Lillard and Butler with role players has a higher ceiling than Butler/Bam with role players. If Erik Sposletra is as good as everyone thinks (me included) then he should keep getting the most out of role players and vet minimum guys.
Bam is who guys want to play with though. Wouldn't be surprised if Bam is the one who sold Dame on coming to Miami.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.

Miami has no leverage so idk why their fans are acting like Portland has to do anything. Dame is under contract for three years and they don’t care about winning right now.
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
execs think portland doesnt know what they doing . that they are overvaluing og and undervaluing tyler.

76rs popping back up. rather keep harden and maxie than trade em for dame.

supposedly celtics willing to offer 4 1st rounders brog and r3 and some filler for dame.

I don’t see how the Celtics are even in the conversation

It would have to be 3 of Brogdon/White/Time Lord/Horford plus at least one of Pritchard/Hauser/Walsh plus picks which will likely be in the 20s

Don’t see how that offer can’t be easily topped

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Nahhb by NO MEANS would I give up Bam. Especially with Dame lobbying hard to come anyway. Nine times out of ten the star gets what he wants and if by some fukkery he doesn’t end up in Miami then Bam is still in his mid twenties.