Dame Dash fukked up Paid In Full by not telling the real story

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Or close to it.

I never understood that. Ace was a snitch. Mitch was a liar. Rico was a snake and was scheming on Ace after he killed Mitch.

The Italian mob has always been portrayed in a romantic way, yet are criminals have never gotten proper just due on the big screen. The Sopranos was based on real characters. The Wire was based loosely on facts muddled in a bunch of fiction.

Italians have The God Father trilogy and Goodfellas, while we have New Jack City and Belly :snoop:

The only movies we seem to get right are ones based on slavery :scusthov:

Somebody needs to make another movie about AZ.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
How much was fiction? It is a movie tho, not a documentary
Probably 70% true, the other 30% is based in truth but the full story isn't told. How and why Rico killed Mitch isn't in line with how it supposedly really happened. Alpo claims he killed Rich because he was overcharging him for bricks from his connect and lied about it. And he felt if he would lie over this then he couldn't trust him or whatever.

And I don't really blame Dame a lot of movies use poetic license. There's not a single movie based on 100% facts. A lot of things are added for effect.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Probably 70% true, the other 30% is based in truth but the full story isn't told. How and why Rico killed Mitch isn't in line with how it supposedly really happened. Alpo claims he killed Rich because he was overcharging him for bricks from his connect and lied about it. And he felt if he would lie over this then he couldn't trust him or whatever.

And I don't really blame Dame a lot of movies use poetic license. There's not a single movie based on 100% facts. A lot of things are added for effect.
If that's the case Dame did the right thing

knnymac

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MidWest
8ujHfM6.png

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You’ll have to add other people to a remake

Fritz,Wayne Perry,big head Gary,Jawbreaker, preacher

The movie is largely fictional tho and I have to agree with op we haven’t had an accurate depiction of black crime figures
American Gangster, The Wire, Menace to Society, Training Day*

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
You’ll have to add other people to a remake

Fritz,Wayne Perry,big head Gary,Jawbreaker, preacher

The movie is largely fictional tho and I have to agree with op we haven’t had an accurate depiction of black crime figures
American Gangster, The Wire, Menace to Society, Training Day*
VoIvaDo.png
Power. BMF. Above The Rim.
Most of it was facts tho. U think these Italian movies was facts.

It’s not a documentary it’s and movie.
^^^This. /THREAD.

giphy.webp