Dallas Cowboys star Trevon Diggs has his Harlem residency under review.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I told yall negroes...get yall ass ate....cheeks spread on all fours...women get too comfy and slide a finger in there....andnnow ya prostate milked and now you want a strap on. Feeling her full set gripping you by ya hips and she ramming you.

Yall don't know these women that been strapping men down are psychologically broken and looking for vengeance against men.

This how it started...by ass eating.
Very descriptive

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
You gon head on and get a strap down.
Then you attend strap parties.
Next you get a post op.
Then you get a pre-op.
Next thing you know you get you a lil tenda muthafukka male to wail on.
Then you become a powerbottom.

All cause you had ya ass ate like groceries.

Your posts all throughout this thread are very oddly specific, bruh bruh.
full

What's even scarier is we're now 51 posts in this thread and only @CashmereThoughts, @Fillerguy, and I are the only posters calling this out. :mindblown:

coldcall

All Star
Daps
This could be an honest mistake. Maybe he saw what he considered a beautiful woman and immediately liked the tweet.

:yeshrug:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
full

What's even scarier is we're now 51 posts in this thread and only @CashmereThoughts, @Fillerguy, and I are the only posters calling this out. :mindblown:
Either breh took 5 mins to think of a scenario where a dude got pegged or he had that bytch ready to go, off the dome.

Live your truth brehs.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This is the con and danger of social media, this atheletes shuld have it drilled into their heads, you dont get vulgar or offensive on your personal account or try anything that can taint ones image, this is like a rookie mistake, i dont care what is done in the bedroom but something easy as having a private account would have resolve this

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
full

:ufdup:I'm the only one telling yall the truth about dudes getting asses played with and yet you are here trying to make it seem like this behavior is condoned by me.