Dallas Cowboys star Trevon Diggs has his Harlem residency under review.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I told yall negroes...get yall ass ate....cheeks spread on all fours...women get too comfy and slide a finger in there....andnnow ya prostate milked and now you want a strap on. Feeling her full set gripping you by ya hips and she ramming you.

Yall don't know these women that been strapping men down are psychologically broken and looking for vengeance against men.

This how it started...by ass eating.
Breh…

:russ:

The visuals of a woman scheming on booty hole revenge is hailarious.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I told yall negroes...get yall ass ate....cheeks spread on all fours...women get too comfy and slide a finger in there....andnnow ya prostate milked and now you want a strap on. Feeling her full set gripping you by ya hips and she ramming you.

Yall don't know these women that been strapping men down are psychologically broken and looking for vengeance against men.

"nah man it ain't gay if you doing it with a woman"- Them :mjlol:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
"nah man it ain't gay if you doing it with a woman"- Them :mjlol:
I'm just looking at them like...

Clipped-image-20230822-182534.png

Daps
His business is his business.

But :mjlol: not knowing that people could see your likes.

I thought Gen Z was supposed to be good with social media?
Jerry is good at making shyt go away.

Dak had those pics of him holding his :dame: but it's not even something people bring up.

Best not to Google or search reddit for NFL players or you'll find some shyt you can't unsee.....learned the hard way about Teddy "Three Legs" Bridgewater:russ::hhh:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Breh…

:russ:

The visuals of a woman scheming on booty hole revenge is hailarious.
I know a chick personally who is an anal Vampriestess. The way she has pictures on her Twitter and the face she makes....this the one that I told yall about that be having strap on parties. I had to cut her off cause she was demonic with it. She told me one day..."Guess what Mala? I'm into pegging." I responded back like you is a goddamn lie. She sent me a pic of her strap on collection and her wearing a big ass strap on.

I said them men is gay...it's cool and all..but they gay and don't realize it.:hubie:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Jerry is good at making shyt go away.

Dak had those pics of him holding his :dame: but it's not even something people bring up.

Best not to Google or search reddit for NFL players or you'll find some shyt you can't unsee.....learned the hard way about Teddy "Three Legs" Bridgewater:russ::hhh:
Wait, what??

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps

bordeline gay to even type this out. can't imagine nikkas that actually do this and think it's all good. :scust: