Dallas Cowboys star Trevon Diggs has his Harlem residency under review.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
anal Vampriestess

yGRYgsC.gif

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I told yall negroes...get yall ass ate....cheeks spread on all fours...women get too comfy and slide a finger in there....andnnow ya prostate milked and now you want a strap on. Feeling her full set gripping you by ya hips and she ramming you.

Yall don't know these women that been strapping men down are psychologically broken and looking for vengeance against men.

This how it started...by ass eating.

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told yall negroes...get yall ass ate....cheeks spread on all fours...women get too comfy and slide a finger in there....andnnow ya prostate milked and now you want a strap on. Feeling her full set gripping you by ya hips and she ramming you.

Yall don't know these women that been strapping men down are psychologically broken and looking for vengeance against men.

This is HIGHLY thought out and descriptive :dahell:

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
So she wearing a strap on? Told yall these dudes into pegging in 2023.....it all started with ass eating too
You know some on this board mentioned how some of these sexual acts set you on a path toward even more degenerate gay shyt :jbhmm: . Some of these dudes are already at the tranny point so I’m not sure what’s after that.:huhldup:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
You know some on this board mentioned how some of these sexual acts set you on a path toward even more degenerate gay shyt :jbhmm: . Some of these dudes are already at the tranny point so I’m not sure what’s after that.:huhldup:
You gon head on and get a strap down.
Then you attend strap parties.
Next you get a post op.
Then you get a pre-op.
Next thing you know you get you a lil tenda muthafukka male to wail on.
Then you become a powerbottom.

All cause you had ya ass ate like groceries.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

Preach.

shyt ALWAYS been suspect.

Hell, even when a chick is riding me and I'm on my back, I'm twisting one of her nipples or something. I'm gonna have some semblance of dominance